Jacket - River Island (Old)
Snake Print Shirt - Vintage
Check Trousers - Zara
Red Velvet Boots - H&M
Backpack - Primark
Fedora - H&M
Fedora - H&M
I feel like I need to begin by saying that my RUBBISH CAMERA does not capture the full beauty of my new babies. Chunky Chelsea boots. With cleated soles. That are velvet. VELVET! Deep red velvet, may I add, and of course my camera refuses to show them in all their glory... The struggle is real. I saw these in H&M when I was suppose to be hunting down a new fedora. I swooned when I saw them, and I mean swooooned. Not gonna lie, I was expecting them to be like 40 quid, but no. £24.99 they were, how could I say no? Absolute barg.
I also saw those beautiful boots in H&M, was so tempted to get them. They are stunning!
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
u are so stylish babe!
ReplyDeletexx
isa
www.un-likely.com
I think I saw these boots too but they didn't have my size! They look so nice in real life! I totally get your problem with your camera, it's frustrating when it doesn't capture what you want it to.
ReplyDeleteElina
Miss Blue Eyes
Love the jacket :)
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
xoxo
Wow this outfit is perfection!! I love your jacket and pants especially :) You look stunning! <3
ReplyDeleteNew post: www.nicole-aguinaldo.com
stunning look! I love how it is balanced and in fact I could steal the whole outfit from you! very-very nice!
ReplyDeleteLyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I'm impressed with your style because although I do like those look I never managed to style it fine. Sorry for too many complements
Such a chic and fun look!
ReplyDeletexo Erin
www.winkandatwirl.com
Love your photos! This look is awesome, especially those pants and those booties!
ReplyDeletexx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com
Ooh i love your jacket so much! You look fab xx
ReplyDeleteGemma | Miss Makeup Magpie
I love everything about this outfit!
ReplyDeleteBeka. xo
littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk
This is so freakin' cool Alice, I just adore this outfit x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Haven't seen those shoes in store, but omg, NEED them. You look fab :)
ReplyDeletefishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog
Loving this outfit! Especially the shoes!
ReplyDeletexo katie // a touch of teal
love your trousers! I have been wanting ones like this for so long
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet-Winter
Lovely outfit, it looks great on you!!
ReplyDeleteIndiellie | Bloglovin'
Those boots really do look fab... never thought I'd like velvet booties but I can see why they made you swoon :)
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
so loving grid print this season! awesome outfit
ReplyDeletefashion fade magazine
Your trousers are fab, I'd love a pair of those booties too! x
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
Beautiful outfit!
ReplyDelete-Gaia
http://sparklerage.blogspot.de
I've eyed these shoes up the last few time I've been in H&M and I really wish I'd bought them now as I don't have anything like them... argh! Haha. Hopefully they'll still be there the next time I visit...
ReplyDeleteLouise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk
Your pants are gorgeous! X
ReplyDeletewww.lemontierres.com
This is my favourite outfit of yours. I love the trousers!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Jayne xx
jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk
such a cool look! the trousers are amazing xo
ReplyDeleterefreshion.blogspot.co.uk
Love this outfit.. You look lovely :)
ReplyDeleteWww.hannahallinson.com
Dying over the H&M velvet shoes. I bought velvet creepers from their in the same color. I'd love to have these as well. I need something with a heel. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯
ReplyDelete*there :]
DeleteI love your style! The geometric pattern on the pants are lovely! I really want a pair now! Oh, and you look lovely! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
gorgeous photos and styling
ReplyDeleteThis Girl Loves Chic
Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic
Cool look, I love your pants!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy new week!
Kisses, love Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Loving the vibe of your photos x
ReplyDeletewww.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk
Ahh, there's nothing worse when things don't look as impressive on camera than in real life. Boo! Punch the camera in the face.
ReplyDeleteI love those pants :)
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
I love those boots!! You have such a cool style I always love seeing your outfits xx
ReplyDeleteA Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
I need to suck it up and get some check trousers! Keep seeing people in them and swooning but just haven't gotten around to it!
ReplyDeleteCx
charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin
massive YES to this outfit...love the checked pants and leather jacket. how very mod/punk.
ReplyDeletebon x
www.bowiebowie.com
wow youre so cool! i love the jacket!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.twinklelittleheels.com
Gorgeous outfit! love the pants!
ReplyDelete~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com
Fabulous, fabulous pants! You looks ultra-chic!
ReplyDeleteVelvetandVino.com
Really lovee your boots and your outfit! You look so stunning with leather jacket! <33
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! You've matched everything so well :-) Bargain boots, they look so comfortable too :-)
ReplyDeletex Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk
AMAZING trousers and shoes, love love love x
ReplyDeleteLOVE this outfit <3
ReplyDeleteHolly x
http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
These trousers look awesome, love them!
ReplyDeleteMademoiselle-Lala.com
You have an amazing style! Very unique and I just love it :) This outfitt looks so good on you
ReplyDeleteMelane | Pure Perspective
Great outfit! Love those pants!
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
love all the layering in this outfit and especially love those trousers - been looking like a pair like that for ages!
ReplyDeleteHigh Society // highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk
Hi! Love your style ^^
ReplyDeleteAlso that you're a Psychology studet, like me.
I follow you :D
http://aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com.es/
love your hat and new boots! you look lovely! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lecitygypsy.com/
I must hunt down these boots and see them in person IMMEDIATELY.
ReplyDeleteAisling | aisybee.com
I love all your layering! Great outfit x
ReplyDeletewww.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk
The snake print shirt is gorgeous, I need to look out for one!
ReplyDeletewww.eboninex.blogspot.co.uk
cool pants!
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
OK this look is AMAZING!! I adore your style Alice!! Such a mixture of different fashion all put together and you pull it off amazingly! xxx
ReplyDeleteVelvet boots!! They probably wouldn't last long with me but they are STUNNING!
www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
Great outfit! The jacket is so cool!:)
ReplyDeletehttp://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com
Love those trousers! Been looking for something like that for ages! Will have to pop into Zara for a look www.rinadeb.co.uk
ReplyDeletehi dear,very nice outfit..i like your pants and hat..
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower(ColorBlock) follow me back if you want
kisses
cool and stylish with touch of edge and lots of attitude!
ReplyDeletei'm following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!
♥
a possible fantasy
Love this outfit! x
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely something that I would wear! backpack is amazing and pants are divine! So glad that I found your blog xx
ReplyDeleteFashionvitae.blogspot.com
Love this outfit, love the simple monochrome made interesting with the grid print xx
ReplyDeleteSuki and the City
love the layering and all the mixing of prints!!! awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Loving this outfit it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteReinventing Neesha ♥
That looks so casual! Great outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteMimi from Mimi's Bulletin
Stunning outfit! I love the different textures & layering! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀
:)
x
Lovely! It's so frustrating when you have something awesome to show off but the camera just won't pick it up! But those shoes look great - and I love the hat as always!
ReplyDeletewww.foodfashfit.com / Read my latest post here!
Nice outfit! Really like the boots and the leather jacket. :) x
ReplyDeleteSpeaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY
I love the print of your trousers - and I love monochrome too xx
ReplyDeleteGemma | Miss Makeup Magpie
Gorgeous! I love the contrasting lengths!
ReplyDeletewww.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog
Oh my those velvet boots are amazing! I've been looking for some for ages, cannot believe the price.. Lovely post xx www.judyrudybeauty.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect bargain! I love the pants with your new shoes too :)
ReplyDeleteCats In Crop Tops
Those boots though. They're amazing, and look pretty similar to vagabonds! Gorgeous. x
ReplyDeleteKathryn from This Outlet
Loving everything about your look, especially these pants! I think I'm about to go through a phase where I literally wear black, white and grey like 90% of the time. x Jenn
ReplyDeletewww.augustweekend.com
Love this look! In following you on Bloglovin and Instagram.I would love if you could follow me back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Obsessed with your pants! Such a great outfit + lovely photos :)
ReplyDeletehttp://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
Fantastic hat!!! I love this look!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Wow this is gorgeous!! I love your jacket and pants! You look amazing ;)
ReplyDeleteNew post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +
I love your outfit, the fedora is lovely!
ReplyDeleteRachel x Sparkles and Starlight
such a great look! i need that pants!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now!
happy weekend!
Kathrin,
http://www.getcarriedaway.net/
Love, love, love the layering! Perfect for A/W!
ReplyDeleteMimicryer x UK fashion & beauty
I love this look, it looks fab on you! Those trousers are awesome :) x
ReplyDeleteAlways, Alice x
You look really amazing, love your look :) The boots are really pretty too!
ReplyDeletexxx
http://www.rockinheels.com
Gorgeous outfit, I love the print on the trousers! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Love the outfit, especially the trousers! The boots are awesome too, they look more expensive than they were!
ReplyDeleteSam | www.thatsfetch.com
You look gorgeous. Great post.
ReplyDeletePaige xx
Skin And Roses
Great shoes. I love those moments when you find something perfect unexpectedly. Those pants are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFabulous 30s
gorgeous look! i love your outfits x
ReplyDelete♥ jen | jennifer's journal xx
Love your outfit, so cute and edgy
ReplyDeletecheck me out
xx
Tyana
theluxedition.blogspot.com
bloglovin.com/theluxedition
Those boots are lovely, definitely a pair of shoes I would reach for :) xx
ReplyDeleteBlog With Laura
These pants are fantastic!! I have a very similar pair, and I get so much use out of them!
ReplyDelete-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo
I love those window pane pants
ReplyDeletexo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
your photos look great! :) love the effects and your outfit too! :)
ReplyDelete<3
www.emmereyrose.com
WOW i need those trousers!!! These pictures are lovely girl :) <3 Jenn xx
ReplyDeleteunitedvibe.blogspot.co.uk
Gorgeous outfit! You are definitely rocking those shoes! <3
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend! :)
Joanna, The Wunderkind
I love the print of your pants. They bring such a fun dimension to your look!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit! I like too much the hat.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on GFC and Google+, I hope your follow back!
xoxo
Great outfit! Really like those trousers!
ReplyDeletelittleleeli.blogspot.co.uk
Amazing photos and outfit. Observed. :)
ReplyDeleteKisses xoxo
kasia-kate1.blogspot.co.uk
Love this ensemble!
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.nikkisnotebook.com
Cool look ! Love this jacket !
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit, I adore those trousers and love your jacket xx
ReplyDeletehttp://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk
Love the black and white look! Your new boots are so great. I have such a boot addiction! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeletexo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
The hat looks great on you! i love monochrome as well atm!
ReplyDeleteAlexandra
Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog
Those trousers <3!!!
ReplyDeletesuper pleased we found your blog!
Love Annie & Chloe x
http://twolittleowlsblog.wordpress.com/