Fringed Biker Jacket - Vintage
Denim Dungarees - Miss Selfridge (Old)
Collared Jumper - Primark
Bowler Hat - H&M
Boots - Dr Martens
Collars and dungarees are like the cutest combo, so I thought I'd whack my short ones out as the sun decided to show itself yesterday. I've seen some long ones in Topshop that I reallllyyy want, but £48 is a bit far out of my pityful student budget right now. Maybe I'll treat myself when my loan comes through in Jan..
Wow your style is very cool and totally inspired me again. Did you received my email? It is an interview you remember ? I am Royal wanna write a post about your style.
ReplyDeletenew post on my blog
http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/
You look incredible, I love your style! Your hat is amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.writingmonique.com
Gonna steal that collared sweater now, thanks. It looks so cozy!
ReplyDeleteAudrey
www.lululinden.com
I'm so jealous right now, I haven't seen the sun in weeks! :( You look gorgeous as always, I especially love the jacket with the fringe detail!
ReplyDeleteElina
Miss Blue Eyes
Un conjunto muy divertido! Me gusta mucho :)
ReplyDeletehttp://aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com/
You look amazing! I love this outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's annoying they charge so much, I saw some in Urban I fell in love with.. but £58? That's ridiculous!
http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
You have great style! I really like that the jumper comes with a collar! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!
:)
x
That's what tights are for, so you can brave those shorts all year round. I love this look, I may have to dig out my dungarees that I pitifully put away for winter. Shame on me. xx
ReplyDeletewww.kirstytalks.co.uk
Love the layering here! I also like your jewellery and nail polish shade. just perfect xx
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com ♥
very nice outfit..i like your hat
ReplyDeleteLove how you'be styled this outfit! The dungarees look perfect with the jumper! x
ReplyDeletehttp://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/
Collars and knee high socks are two of my fav things :)
ReplyDeleteDiscoverMe
Loving this outfit! Looks amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
Love the pop of colour of the nail polish!
ReplyDeleteAlexandra
Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY
Perfect outfit:) xx
ReplyDeleteBianka
http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
Liking this outfit a lot, looks awesome. Looks really comfy too. I don't think I could ever pull something like this off though!
ReplyDeletethelensaffair.com
Amazing outfit!! Really grungy! I love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
ReplyDeleteAresmar || Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog
love it! The dungarees are really cool. Wish we had some sunshine over here!
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
Rocker chic!! -xx
ReplyDeleteShauna
www.lipglossandlace.net
Love that collared sweater! So perfect.
ReplyDeletexo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
This is a super cute outfit, send your warm weather my way. :)
ReplyDeleteVelvetandVino.com
Such a great, edgy look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tour-through-blogland.html
Ah this is so cute!! I dont' think I could pull it off but it looks fab on you :) x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog
Love dungarees and collars together you look so good!
ReplyDeleteA Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
This is stunning Alice, you look amazing x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Amazing outfit! xx
ReplyDeletefashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie
I absolutely love your style!!!! :)
ReplyDeletewww.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com
This outfit looks so cool, and I love how you've put the cute jumper underneath the dungarees :) xx
ReplyDeletexbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk
Love a bit of fringe, this jacket is perfect <3
ReplyDeletewww.waiste.blogspot.com
Love your cool style!
ReplyDeletex Sophia
Personal blog | Tao of Sophia
Founder | Blog and The City
These overalls are amazing!! You are totally rocking them!
ReplyDeleteMaggie
www.PolishedClosets.com
I still don't have a dungaree! This post made me want to get one for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLife With Antlers
I adore leather jackets!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
i could use a sunny day and a cute outfit like yours!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Amy xx
Perfect Imperfections
I love your overalls!!! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
The jacket is amazing! Love the whole look
ReplyDeletexx
Candice
www.ediescloset.com
That's a fun look.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Edgy and cool outfit, I love the leather jacket and your shoes!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorge I love the collared jumper I thought you had layered it yourself, impressive for primark xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde Of Carbs
You are adorbs! I love the hat, collared shirt & choker! x
ReplyDeletewww.permanentprocrastination.com
Loving your Dungarees
ReplyDeleteSerene xoxo
http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com
Love the grey chunky knit jumper - this is such a great look!
ReplyDeleteJosie XOXO
Fashion Mumblr
Alice your style is just beautiful, love this look! :) x
ReplyDeletewww.hello-cat.blogspot.com
everything is perfect! want this sweater and dungarees ♥
ReplyDeletehttp://dotsandlaces.blogspot.com
http://instagram.com/dotsandlaces
This outfit is killer! Love it!
ReplyDeletexx
diaryofafashiondropout.blogspot.com
You look incredible!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you, I'll be so grateful if you follow me back :)
xoxo
beblondie.blogspot.com
I am soooo jealous that you are still able to wear these outfit now. It's in the negatives here and I am bundling up like a Michelin man. LOL!
ReplyDeleteReflection of Sanity
WOw girl we really love your outfit! Amazing style! :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/
Really love your hat!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
This is a really gorgeous outfit - I love your style!
ReplyDeleteSophie x | sophhskii.co.uk
Jealous of your sunny weather and loving this combo!
ReplyDelete-Kat
http://www.katwalksf.com/
I've never seen dungarees that fit so well. I'm totally in love. Oh & I'm still waiting for you to rock a beanie!! :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit! Adore the hat most of all, i've been searching for one that will fit my big head for a while but no such luck yet. ;) x
ReplyDeleteOMG I love you look =) amazing jacket <3
ReplyDeletehttp://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia B.
I think dungarees are so cool! I really need to get myself a choker necklace too, I used to have them years ago but must have thrown them all out xx
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush
This outfit is so nice! Love all the items you put together.
ReplyDeletethattypicalgurl.blogspot.com
..you look fantastic doll, love your hat.
ReplyDeleteKisses
NEW POST
www.angelswearheels.com
Love your dungarees, very stylish :-)
ReplyDeletex Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk
Dungarees are just a stable which I believe should be in every girl's wardrobe. The combination of the dungarees and the collar is just adorable.
ReplyDeletehttp://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie
Love the hat! Nice outift :)
ReplyDeleteI wait you in my blog
Kisses
xx Lisbeth
novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es
what a beautiful post ! nice outfit !
ReplyDeletewww.madamedaria.blogspot.com
The dungarees look awesome! And love love love that choker! :) :) Beautiful post.
ReplyDeletehttp://walksaroundthemoon.blogspot.com/
Ooh I love the way you layered in this :D
ReplyDeleteNice post! Your blog looks great,
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other? :)
kisses
http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/
So stylish and chic look! I love it! You have amazing sense of style! Adorable post and lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
xx cvetybaby.com
Bloglovin
Instagram
I love the layering here. The white shirt under the sweater and then the overalls over the top! How perfect is that?!
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
Love this outfit! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
I'm in love with your style, you mix things that I never would even think of and it looks amazing! Props to you! xx
ReplyDeletelaannabella.blogspot.com
I like the bright red lipstick + nails contrast on the gray/black colors of your outfit! Soo cute.
ReplyDeletelittlegrimoire.com/blog