Top - Urban Outfitters (Old)
Shorts - Asos
Shoes - Converse
Socks - Primark
Necklace - Primark
I'm so happy to finally have another outfit post, soz it's taken so long. A lot of what I'm wearing at the moment is quite boho/festival inspired, I think it's because I'm more excited than ever for festivals this year (I'm going to three, yay!), so I'm subconsciously dressing like I'm already at all the festivals.
I picked up this top from UO a few years back. You know when you see a piece of clothing in a shop and it's so you that it's physically impossible to leave without it - that is my relationship with this top. It's so rock chick and biker chick with the whole Harley-Davidson thing it's got going on, but then it's a little bit hippie-esque with the fringing. It was obviously a normal tee that they have taken and cut up - I may have to find some more rad oversized t-shirt's somewhere to do the same thing to. I also like how the print on the tee contrasts with the vintage sunflower print on the shorts.
I managed to find these sheer patterned socks in Primark for a pound. They came in a pack with a white pair as well - bargain! I've wanted a little pair of sheer ankle socks for AGES, and I couldn't find any anywhere. I like that they are sheer enough to clearly show my ankle tattoos.
Sweet hat & socks!
ReplyDeleteTegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
That t-shirt is to die for! I love your hat too, it's awesome. You suit the festival-inspired look so well :) also still love your tattoo <3
ReplyDeleteAmanda Jayne / beauty, style + everything else
Love the shorts and the hat - which is unusual for me since I'm not really a hat person. Loving the vibes in this outfit. x
ReplyDeleteElectra Violet ||
love this top! have seen other Harley vintage tees around but they are nowhere near as good as this! lovin ur festival outfits - keep them coming! :) http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/geisha.html
ReplyDeleteLove the shorts, it has such a lovely print. The t-shirt is really cool too! :D
ReplyDeleteADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
I love everything about this ootd! And that hat.......totally jellz. xx
ReplyDeleteAutumn | A Fabulous Hippie
You are SLAYING on so many levels. This outfit is amazing, form the fringed graphic tee to those sheer socks. Taken too long for this post? Completely fine -- this is so worth the wait. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteMay x • http://themayden.blogspot.com
That top! Those shorts! I'm in absolute love.
ReplyDeleteA Little Twist Of…
This is one of my favorites of yours! I love your top and shorts!
ReplyDeletefixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
xx
I had a similar top from Primark and I threw it away! Silly me :(
ReplyDeletePam Scalfi♥
Sweet outfit! I can't believe the socks are from Primark! They are so cute! x
ReplyDeletehttp://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk
I can't describe how much I'm in love with your tattoo!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit as well ♥
londonandcoffee.blogspot.com
Love the top, god the fringe is freaking fantastic! It's so rock chic and it's perfect! everything about this outfit is perfect!It's so cool you've got socks that show your tattoo, awesome <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
This outfit is so YOU! Love it
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
Rad hat Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://femdirection.blogspot.com/
That hat is so nice, I'm definitely very inspired by festival fashion at the minute but the only thing holding me back from whipping out my favourite pair of shorts is the terrible british weather!
ReplyDeleteInfinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane
I really like to wear festival stuff on regular days also.
ReplyDeleteI adore the shorts. I really like them actually.
Wouldnt mind getting them.
I love your sense of style :)
Ellen,
http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie
I love your tatoo!
ReplyDeleteWorldWideValery
Love the look, i want that shorts ahah :3
ReplyDeleteAna ♥
http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/
Always love your looks, so rock chick and gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewillowtea.blogspot.co.uk
Love those shorts Alice! They look great xx
ReplyDeleteToo cool Alice! You look amazing! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I LOVEEEEE the shorts! and your tattoos wow!
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/
ah your shorts, love them! loving the contrasting patterns too:)
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet-Winter
That T-shirt. And hat. Is Awesome. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
socks are awesome, whata great find! your shorts are amazing, loving this outfit
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Harvs - Blog
I am a big fan of your unique style. I'm especially loving the shorts in this outfit - the print is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeletewww.kirstytalks.co.uk
Those shorts looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteCANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES
Amazing! Such a pretty outfit. I love your shirt. Also your style is so gorgeous, love it.
ReplyDeleteGolden chapter ♡
Love your tattoo on your side!
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx
I love those shorts - I swear ASOS offered a dress in the same print and I was going to buy it but my size had sold out by the time I discovered it! I know what you mean about finding a piece of clothing that's so you, you wear it for years and never get bored. I'm the same with striped oversize t-shirts.
ReplyDeleteSarah xo | PolkaDotLemon
Love this outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteambershabits.blogspot.co.uk
LOVE this! The top is incredible, definitely the kind of thing I would pick up too! You've got me in the mood for festivals now, I didn't have any planned but now I'm definitely considering Leeds... xo
ReplyDeleteLJLV | UK Personal Style
I love your outfit, especially the shorts. Flowers are my favorite, so I have to check them out!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com
You look lovely, Alice. The hat suits you a lot.
ReplyDeleteZEKALIN
Cute outfit! I can't wait for summer in London now <3
ReplyDeleteKristy x
www.theballadofmywanderingtoes.com
Love the look and colour/patternd combo, really nice ♥ http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit, I love your shorts ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Little Moon Dragon
Ohhh I love this!! It makes me so excited for festivals too!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love those shorts, this outfit is really amazing!
ReplyDeleteCadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com
Those socks are pretty cool, I've been looking for thicker kinds (because it's winter over here) but I think I might sway for some sheer ones too!
ReplyDeleteSxx
www.daringcoco.com
UGH I just want this whole outfit! Even down to the bomb socks!!! You seriously have amazing style! I will probably tell you that on every outfit you wear haha!! This is something I would wear. Boho is the best choice in clothing for sure! Thanks for sharing girl!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
keely // life, love, and exploration
That hat is just so nice and it really suits you! Not that far away from 1000 followers now, you really deserve it!
ReplyDeleteAleeha xXx
www.halesaaw.com
aw thank you <3
DeleteI'm a huge fan of your top for two reasons 1. The fringing 2. It's awesome
ReplyDeleteThis look has major festival vibes - i'm thinking glastonbury
xx
Garland Girl
i'm in love with this outfit, the shorts are gorrrgeous! sooo jealous that you're going to three festivals this summer, hope you enjoy them all! xxx
ReplyDeleteohsnapanna.blogspot.com
I absolutely love this look on you, Alice. The tee is so gorgeous; strong fringing game! And what a glorious print on those shorts x
ReplyDeleteLove the way you've paired these contrasting styles together!
ReplyDeleteKrissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com
love your tees!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh Dear Bumblebees
Your shorts are too cute!
ReplyDelete-Kate
http://katekoutures.blogspot.com/
Super cool girl look - adore adore adore!
ReplyDeleteEdita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk
This outfit is such a cool festival look! Totally loving the contrasting tee and skirt!
ReplyDeleteEmma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk
Cool outfit! Very cute (:
ReplyDeletehttp://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
Loving this outfit! The shorts are really cool - loving the print. :)
ReplyDeletetheemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk
This look is SOOO GORGEOUS!! Kindaaa obsessed with it ;P xx
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the black and white pic!! What style you have!! **new follower***
ReplyDeletehttp://beautlfull.blogspot.com
It looks very festival like. I like it. Also I want your fedora!! It is so me and that necklace... AHHH! Gorgeous, I applaud you :) x
ReplyDelete-L | The Nerdy Me
These shorts are amazing! Love them. Also on a side note I love your background. Cute and funny!
ReplyDeletehttp://noranoraa.blogspot.co.uk/
I love your short <3
ReplyDeleteThose shorts are super cute, the print makes them perfect for a festival like you said. What festivals are you going to?
ReplyDeletefashionablyunknown.com
Glastonbury, Bestival, and Mutiny :)
DeleteGreat outfit!
ReplyDelete- Mariah-Ruthel
http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca
I loveeeeeee this outfit so much!
ReplyDeleteKerry - www.myfruitykitchen.com