Coat - Primark (Old)
Top - Urban Outfitters (Old)
Skirt - Topshop Sale (Not on site)
Boots - Topshop (Old)
Turban Headband - Urban Outfitters Sale (Not on site)
Heart Choker - Empty Casket
Beautiful skirt, I know. I actually wanted to buy this months ago when it first made it's appearance in Topshop, but I was jobless and couldn't justify spending £32 on a skirt - it hurt. I completely forgot about it until last week when I saw two left on the rail, luckily both my size - I think it was fate. I pretty much paired it with all black, because the skirt is so bold it kind of makes the outfit by itself.
These pictures were a bit of a mission to take, literally every time we left the house it started raining. The weather was against me, I swear. We ended up going down to the old pier because there's a bit that's sheltered, and look how cute that wall is! Perfect back drop for outfit photos - the bloggers fave white wall, with added pastel bits.










You're so right the skirt is GORGEOUS! I love it when that happens and there's actually your size left in sales ^_^ p.s love your dream catcher tattoo X
ReplyDeleteIamfoxxtailz.co.uk
Yessss Alice! This look is amazing, love how you really set it off with the red lipstick. And I've suddenly become a mad convert to headbands too, that black one you've got is great! Xx
ReplyDelete