Leopard Print Body - Topshop Sale (not on site)
Leopard Print Skirt - Topshop (not on site)
*Necklace - Rokit Vintage
This was going to be Bestival outfit #2 (see #1 here), but I tried it on with the flatforms and couldn't resist photographing it like this. It technically still is a Bestival outfit, just obv not with the shoes cos that's ridiculous! Gonna swap them out for my pink Superstars - I'm really embracing this whole 'I love colour' thing atm. Or probably my Docs if the rain decides to join us. Which I really hope it doesn't. I'm hoping to wear the body and skirt together without the jumper during the day. I want to show it off in all it's green and yellow beauty.
The skirt I actually picked up quite a few months ago now for £20, but I have seen it in the sale since then. I found the body in the sale for £7. I honestly couldn't believe my luck. I'd never seen it in Topshop before (and trust me when I say I go in there a lot, and it was not part of the stock), and then a few weeks ago when I was raiding the sale rails, I randomly spotted ONE green and yellow leopard body in my size. Perfect match for my skirt. It's like Topshop knew.
I LOVE this outfit! I'm super obsessed with Adidas and this jumper is the bomb. Loving your style. :)
ReplyDeleteThat jumper is all kinds of gorgeous! X
ReplyDelete