I've fallen for pink. It's slowly crept into my life and taken over. I'm not lying, most of what I wear is pink (watch me now post no other outfits in pink...). Particularly dusty/muted pinks, I'm not all about dat bright fushia. Forget double denim, I'm making double pink a thing, and it can deffo work for winter. Obvs the standard for this time of the year is dark colours like burgundy/navy/grey/black, which back in the day I would've been all over, but I'm just not about that dark toned life anymore. Like, I'm obsessed with a nude/pink lip - I wouldn't touch a dark berry tone at the mo - and I just wanna wear pink man!
Wearing double of a colour is not as scary as it may first seem. The trick is to break the outfit up with two different tones. I actually bought this jumper in mind for work. I did not expect it to become one of my most worn, but I can't get enough, it's just well comfy and easy to throw on. I also added my leopard print coat for a bit of contrast, and I think it looks pretty damn good against the pink if I do say so myself. The fishnets under the trousers was also a given - another one of my current obsessions.
Just ordered the jumper and trousers! Thanks gurllll love it :) x
ReplyDeleteNice outfit, love the colours you used!
ReplyDeletehttp://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/
Leopard print makes every colour look amazing, and it definitely works well with those pink shades! I love wearing pink too, but usually do baby pinks rather than dusky... maybe I should try it out!
ReplyDeleteLizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com
Alice you completely rock that pink! Have to confess the dusky tones have similarly crept into my own closet.. the leopard print is also on point.
ReplyDelete//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx
Ok so you might have inspired me to order my own pink suit ha! It's shiney and gross and I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou rock this look, can I have your wardrobe?
Iamfoxxtailz | Alternative Style Diary