The Outfit
This is by far my favourite outfit in this series so far. It's very 70's reminiscent with the crochet and flared trousers, which I think we can all agree, is very fitting for the festy season. Tbf, I would probably where this outfit on a really hot day, and definitely on holiday. Obvs minus all the the glitter and gems.
The Makeup
I've gone for something slightly different to what I would usually do. I've seen a lot of festival looks created with eyeliner dots and lines, and thought I would share my own take on this. I've gone a bit OTT with the dots, but I'm digging it.
The Hair
Classic half up half down, can't really go wrong. I actually plaited the ponytail, wrap it round itself and clipped it down. Then I pulled the plait to loosen it up and create I bigger bun. I'm liking the result. My hair is quite fine, and I don't have much of it, so I'm always looking for little hacks to make it look a bit thicker.
Shop the look:

Loving this look girl! I really wanna wear some festival looks now!!
ReplyDeleteIsobel x
New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/fashion-unicorn-believer.html?m=1
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
New Video: https://youtu.be/9WQLHhykfP4
Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939