Gold Chain Choker - Missguided (not on site)
Velvet is most deffo a winter fabric, I honestly used to
think it was weird to wear it at any other time of the year. Howevs, there have
definitely been a lot of spring/summer velvet pieces appearing on the high street
over the past year or so, and I’m warming to this trend for sure. Pink velvet
is my thing at the mo (check this perfect pink bralette here), so I wasn’t
gonna say no to a crushed pink playsuit.
I haven’t worn a playsuit in god knows how long, but they
are honestly the best thing ever, I don’t know why I stopped. It’s an all in
one outfit (love that as you don’t have to put too much thought into it), but
unlike a dress, there’s not gonna be any awkward knicker slips. Excellent news
as I can sit cross legged and do handstands as I please. Extra comfy as well.
I’ve gone for gold to accessorize, all based around this
cute gold choker that I picked up for half price in Missguided. I never usually
wear gold, but when I do decide to go down the gold route, I love how it looks.
Especially with pink.
Shop the look:

No comments
Post a Comment