Pink Velvet Bralette - Not on site
Vinyl Skirt - Primark (Similar Here)
Harness - Pretty Little Thing (no longer available)
I think pink and black are becoming my signature colours. Not intentionally, it's just that every outfit I throw together recently seems to revolve around these two colours. The newly pink hair doesn't help the situation either. Tbf, I do quite like pink and black together.
This harness from Pretty Little Thing was a recent purchase. I kept seeing girls on Instagram style faux leather harness' up underneath little tops, and I couldn't help but buy one for myself and jump on the bandwagon. I have a couple of elastic-y material harnesses, but the faux leather ones just look so much more bad ass. Especially paired with a studded faux leather jacket. Although I'm so sad we are back to jacket season again.
Shop the post:

That jacket is incredible! You always look so effortlessly cool - teach me your ways haha
ReplyDeletewww.theemeralddove.co.uk
Black and pink is one of my favourite combinations because of how versatile it is. It just adds a hint of badass-ery and you pull it off so well with your leather jacket (damn, those studs). I've been too chicken to try out a harness but you look awesome!
ReplyDeleteLizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee