Top - The Ragged Priest (no longer available)
Joggers - Missguided (no longer available)
Chunky Boots - Unif via Depop
Aren't they just the most amazing joggers though? I wanted a slim leg, somewhat interesting pair of joggers to wear out and about, so I can be hella comfy but still look a bit of alright. Originally, I was going to get a pair of Adidas joggers. Standard. However, Missguided slayed me once again, and I couldn't say no to this lace up monochrome beaut of a pair. I've honestly never seen a pair of joggers like this before. Jeans and trousers, yes. Joggers, no. Annoyingly, they had sold out of 8's and 10's, so I was forced into getting a 12. Tbf, it doesn't matter too much that they're a bit big, as I can just hoist the waist in.
I thought I'd go head to toe monochome, and whack at my beloved 'Not Interested' tee. I mean, I took these photos a few weeks back when you could still get away with going out in just a tee. Nowadays, I'd probably throw on my Primark aviator jacket, so's not to freeze to death of a chilly Sunday morning.
I love this chilled trendy look Alice! Very grungy and very you!
ReplyDeleteIsobel x
New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/fashion-khaki-ruffle-top.html?m=1
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
New Video: https://youtu.be/nsFYTU5-iJc
Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939