Aviator Jacket - Primark
Sequin Skirt - Primark
Baker Boy Hat - Sacred Hawk via Asos
I'll say it once, I'll say it again; Primark have been absolutely killing it recently. In a recent post a styled up a killer tweed (two words I never thought I'd say in a sentence together) blazer I snapped up for 20 quid, and today I'm bringing you two more of my fave Primark finds; aviator jacket and sequin skirt. Both amazing on their own, both amazing together, and I literally can't get enough of either of them.
I went for the sassiest of sassy slogan tee's to casj down the skirt a bit. 'The Girl He Tell You Not To Worry About', come on, as slogan tee's go, you can't get much better than that. Although, I have recently picked up a couple more from Nasty Gal, so watch my Instagram for those!
That skirt is definitely great for the Party Season!
ReplyDeleteIsobel x
New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/beauty-charcoal-face-mask-you-need-to.html?m=1
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
New video: https://youtu.be/IgPyz2gw1V8
Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939