Spaghetti Strap Top - Miss Selfridge
Shirt - Urban Outfitters (Old)
Mom Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Choker - eBay
Skull Necklace - NY Flea Market
Head Band - Primark (Old)
Looking like I came straight from the 90's in a pair of high waisted mom jeans, complete with a spaghetti strap top, over sized plaid shirt and some flatforms. And not forgetting the choker. We can't forget the choker. I feel like the tacky one in the Friends cast.
I finally bought a pair of mom jeans, after wanting some for months on end -round of applause-. I'm liking wearing them with something baggy on top. It gives that 'I don't care, I just rolled out of bed look, yeah' look. Also, this is a very comfy way of living. This over sized plaid shirt achieves that look perfectly. It's actually from the men's section of Urban Outfitters. Always buy from the men's section if your are on the hunt for that perfect over sized piece to add to your wardrobe - oh, the comfort.
Where is the belt from?
ReplyDeleteLizzie's Corner
I think it's from Next, but it was my mum's from ages ago, I have a similar one from Primark though that a bought a couple of months ago x
Deletereally love the top and it looks super cool with that shirt as well xx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels.blogspot.de
I love everything, 'specially the shirt and the mom jeans. I feel like I cannot get a hold of the mom jeans at all! Anyway, lovely outfit and your cat looks extremely pet-able.x
ReplyDeletejunkeisheadoverheels.blogspot.com
I love necklines like that and jeans with frayed hems! I always buy from the men's section too x
ReplyDeleteJosie’s Journal
You do really look like you've come back from the 90s, and I love it! Those mom jeans are a great purchase, love x
ReplyDeleteCrissy @ My Cup Of Tea
Nah, not tacky at all!! you work the mom jeans so well though, i tried wearing some and i just looked ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteAnd yesss, I swear, "buy from the mens section" is my mantra these days.
-Kate x
Bleached Mort
Your style is awesome. Definitely not tacky at all - very cool! And I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteSeren x
Terrible Thrills
love your style!! it's really cool and i like your hair color too. <3
ReplyDelete--V
www.tigersinparis.com
Love the look, not tacky at all! And your hair looks gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexx, M | Brunette In Black
love the Mom Jeans! Could you do a post on how to style them?
ReplyDeletexx
ratchetlia.blogspot.com
Oo good post idea, I'll try and get one up this week!
Deletethank you so much Alice!
DeleteThis is one of my favourite looks of your's yet, I love your style so much. I got some Mom jeans myself a few months ago and they are just so comfy! x
ReplyDeleteEmmiHearts
I love mom jeans, yours look so nice and comfy! Great outfit :) x
ReplyDeleteHolly x
http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
This outfit is perfect! I love that your pattern on your top matched the shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove Emma xx
www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk
Just discovered your blog it's so cute! I love your outfit too <3
ReplyDeletefollowed :)
love from Holly │ The English Eccentric
I love this! Comfy clothes FTW!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you remind me of Taylor Swift! You look a bit like her. Pretty xxx
LOVE THIS LOOK. I always say this, but your personal style is killer. I love your skull necklace, where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteawestrucksky.com
I picked it up from a flea market when I went to New York a couple of years ago, but I've seen similar ones on eBay like here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gothic-style-necklace-made-with-acrylic-silver-skulls-clear-crystals-/231293984641?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item35da321f81
Deletexx
Love your tattoo and belly button piercing!
ReplyDelete- Grace and Charlotte <3
http://exploringwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk/
I am loving the '90s style that is out now. Urban Outfitters has some great pieces that have that 90s vibe. Great post, love the mom jeans.
ReplyDeleteSarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com
I'm in love with your crop top!! And your chokers is so nice!
ReplyDeleteYou totally rock this outfit!
x
www.c-mae.com
i very like it <3 so nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/
Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
ReplyDeleteI am now following you on Google+, follow me back?:)
http://plus.google.com/u/0/107715180440834869837/posts
theprintedsea.blogspot.com
what happened to your hair? it looks so nice :(( want this colour too! perfect outfit x
ReplyDeletekim
http://fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/
I love love LOVE the spaghetti strap top paired with the oversized shirt, even though it's pattern on pattern it looks amazing. :3
ReplyDeletewww.pixelatedrainbows.blogspot.co.uk
Gorgeous Alice, I just love your tee x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I love those mom jeans on you! They look awesome (:
ReplyDelete//Charlotta
http://dancinginglitter.blogspot.com
love how you have styled your hair xx
ReplyDeletehttp://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/
This looks so cool love your headscarf and your cat is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteaforvogue.blogspot.co.uk
I love the shirt! I will definitely be getting myself to all the men's departments. I like how you wore the jeans too, lovely look!
ReplyDeleteLet's be honest, at the beginning of Friends, everyone WAS the tacky one. But you look awesome, your choker and boots are off the hook!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog: 99 OUTFITS
Love your top and Mom jeans are the best! So comfy x
ReplyDeleteGegsy Lifestyle & Fashion Blog
I love your bf jeans. Comfy is the key
ReplyDeletewww.tosyne101.wordpress.com
I love how 90's you look! x
ReplyDeleteFreya's Fashion Chapter | Liz Earle Giveaway!
how pretty! love your hair and the outfit too! sooo gorgeous<3
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/
Your style = perfection! Would love it if you could check out my blog too xo
ReplyDeleteAliona | fromalionawithlove.com
Adorable look, so trendy!!! love your style <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Iren
www.liakw.com
'The tacky one in the Friends cast' haha nice. I was going more for an Amy Winehouse vibe, for some unknown reason....
ReplyDeletexMM
THE LAME LIP
I love those jeans! they seriously look really good on you, highlights your waist and I need to get some haha! Phoebe Buffay esque, yes.
ReplyDeletewww.libertycanwrite.blogspot.com
i love your crop top!
ReplyDeletemind to follow back on GFC? Thanks! ❤
http://www.twinklelittleheels.com
Oh my gosh, you are stunning.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
FUJIFILM POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY!
-
Hey Alice! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) yours is ace! love all your style posts ;) keep up the lovely stuff, following you on bloglovin! all the best, Becca xx
ReplyDeletewww.FlowersAndDirt.co.uk
your mom jeans look so good on you! Also, love your hair! xx
ReplyDeleteI love this look! I don't think you look like the tacky one, I think you look awesome! I'd love to be able to pull off a look like this :)
ReplyDeletewww.violetdaffodils.com
xx