Lee Denim Jacket - Vintage eBay
White Shirt - Topshop
Boots - eBay
Bag - Depop
Chokers - eBay
Skull Necklace - Flea Market NYC
Chokers - eBay
Skull Necklace - Flea Market NYC
I had a teeny tiny blogging break, anyone notice? Probably not. It was unplanned, I have just been super duper busy since Thursday. God knows how I will manage when I start my third year of uni; I am the worst person for time management. Someone teach me!
But today, I am back. Back with vengeance, alongside my trusty denim jacket. This oversized baby has seen me through the toughest of weather, to the brightest of days and after it all, I can still say it is one of my favourite eBay finds. Ever. The badge makes it just that little bit more unique, and I don't believe I paid more than a tenner. What a barg. I'm tempted to add more badges.
I featured these boots in a couple of previous posts, and here they are again, back out in all their glory. Patent, croc print, cut out boots; what more could a girl (I say girl, I mean me) want? I do wish they were a little more chunkier, but what can you expect for £13? Oh, and please ignore the bruise. I may or may not have drunkenly fallen up some stairs... Classy, I know.
I featured these boots in a couple of previous posts, and here they are again, back out in all their glory. Patent, croc print, cut out boots; what more could a girl (I say girl, I mean me) want? I do wish they were a little more chunkier, but what can you expect for £13? Oh, and please ignore the bruise. I may or may not have drunkenly fallen up some stairs... Classy, I know.
That jacket is bloody awesome and I was so worried about your ankles glad I didn't have to ask why ;) Love the bag too xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde of carbs
Loving the denim jacket! Going to try and look on ebay now. The bag is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSeema (petite treasures.blogspot.co.uk)
x
Ooh those boots are lush, I can't believe they were £13! I need to get myself some shoes off Ebay, I've seen so many nice pairs...
ReplyDeleteI also love the fit and colour of your jacket :)
Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk
This is such a cool and simple yet chic outfit! I hope that bruise heals soon (I suppose it's a bruise, right? :D) :)
ReplyDeletehttp://le-young.blogspot.com
You look super cute! And tell me about it - Uni is giving us a hard time all-round ;)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Elisabeth at Kunstgeist.dk
Adorable look! I love this outfit! The hat and the boots are perfect!
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
I really like this outfit and it looks really good on you! x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/
wow I really love your denim jacket, I wish I could find bargains like that on ebay!
ReplyDeletexx Blankets Of Roses
You always look freakin' awesome Alice, I just adore your boots x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Espectacular el look, la chaqueta tiene detalles divinos! Un abrazo. Seguimos tu blog, sÃguenos: twognrtions.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletereally lovely outfit! love the edgyness of this look- the hat and accessorises are great
ReplyDeletexx
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
This outfit is literally perfection! and I love love your hair!
ReplyDeletex
http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
love that denim jacket :)
ReplyDelete//N.K.L
www.nkl-fashion.dk
This outfit is so nice, slightly grungy which I love! Your pictures are great too, do you edit them? I really want an oversized denim jacket they seem so versatile!
ReplyDeleteZara x
zarakate.blogspot.com
They are super versatile! And yes I do edit my photos - I have the worst camera known to man aha, so I have to edit to make them look a little better!
DeleteI love your style so much!
ReplyDeleteI've just finished my first blog post, id love you to check it out!:) http://georgiatoay.blogspot.co.uk/
That denim jacket may well be the ebay find of the century. I love denim paired with leather- that bag looks great with the jacket.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry too much about third year. I recently survived it, and if I can cope with my organisation skills (or lack thereof), then anybody can ;) x
fashioningalice.com
Aw thank you! Reading this made me feel a bit better about third year aha. My organization skills are a joke!
DeleteCool look :)
ReplyDeleteBrina xoxo,
http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/
Love that lipstick color. I have one similar, is yours Dark Side by MAC by any chance?! :)
ReplyDelete- MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com
Thank you, I love it as well aha! It's just a Rimmel one, I have actually been wanting to get the MAC Dark Side shade though, it's so nice!
DeleteGlad you're back! These are wonderful pictures
ReplyDeletex leah symonne x
www.itsleli.com
perfect look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.twinklelittleheels.com
To this day, my time management skills are lacking! Just be sure to make time for what you are passionate of! :D Wishing you a lovely uni year.
ReplyDelete♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths
that denim jacket is amazing! love the outfit, the bruise definitely adds an extra bit of edginess ;) xo
ReplyDeleterefreshion.blogspot.co.uk
I have a really similar Levi's vintage jeans jacket but I just can't seem to make it work for me! It looks so simple when you wear it, though! Very admirable!
ReplyDeleteElina | Miss Blue Eyes
I absolutely adore your boots!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to try to find them on Ebay now <3
www.iwantfashion.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion Blog
Aww I love these shoes! So edgy look! Great combo!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Instagram Facebook
That jacket is so so nice! Will definitely have to purchase one soon! :) http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteAwesome outfit, I love the skull necklace!! x
ReplyDeletehttp://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
Haha who doesn't love a drunk fall ;) Love your hat!
ReplyDeleteTilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog
I love this outfit, especially the hat (it may be because H&M is about to open in my town and I'm super pumped), but what really got my attention is that absolutely gorgeous lipstick. What brand is it?
ReplyDeletelaurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com
It's just a Rimmel one, can't remember what shade as it has rubbed off!
DeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
cool outfit! I really love your bag!
ReplyDeletestyleandchocolates.blogspot.com
I love your shoes, they're amazing!
ReplyDeleteI have just discovered your blog so I am your new follower
xoxo
Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com
I really love this outfit! And I love your studded purse too!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
Tragic Couturist
I may or may not be in love with you! :3
ReplyDeletethose boots are already a steal! x
ReplyDelete☯ROUGH & TOUGH☯ // I`m on Bloglovin! // IG: @jiaachacruz
Ough no your denim jacket, too awesome to be real, and your cut off boots! Amazing outift ever ! <3
ReplyDeletelove the jacket!!
ReplyDeleteOver on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway:
http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html
x
Ouch to the bruise! Love that jacket, such a good fit x
ReplyDeleteJosie’s Journal
love that grungy look! :) you look amazing ♥
ReplyDeletebest wishes,
Kiamisu
I love that vintage jacket and bag. You mix and match them really well. Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx
ReplyDeleteKiss me Sunday // Bloglovin
You did a great job with this outfit!
ReplyDeleteFabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???
Love the look, casual with an edge
ReplyDeleteI love over sized denim jackets and you've styled this one perfectly - love the edgy details :)
ReplyDeleteGabby xo
Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter
That denim jacket is sooooooo nice, perfect fit!
ReplyDeleteEmma from Masquerade Belle
very rugged, i dig it
ReplyDeletemon | http://www.monsemble.ca
We all need a break now and then! And speaking of time management I also have no idea how I'm gonna deal with third year and the whole dissertation thing! So scary! Anyway, I love this jacket :) eBay is so great for bargain finds.
ReplyDeleteHailes<3
To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.
Love love love this outfit. That fedora is gorge!
ReplyDeletewww.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk
I looove this look, very effortless festival-chic. I actually own similar items but I have never paired them in this fashion, I may have to after this post! Gorgeous
ReplyDeletewww.pookybanana.com
I love your studded back pack and that's a really cool jacket!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
Adorable shoes! You look a lot like Taylor swift!
ReplyDeletexx E∆
www.LietoDie.com
Amazing! Love that denim jacket and those boots
ReplyDelete-- Michelle | MXP STYLE
This outfit looks absolutely amazing! It has a nineties vibe which I love! Loving the choker. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bleachedandblonde.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the oversized denim jacket!
ReplyDeleteThis look is so majestical! Your style has such a unique, distinctive vibe about it <3
ReplyDeleteYour Lee denim jacket is a fab find! I love how you've teamed it with those gorgeous patent boots and the skull necklace and chokers just finish the look off stunningly xo
Sophie | soinspo
Wow, your outfit is so on point! Love all the details :)
ReplyDeleteallygong.com
Connect with me on Bloglovin!
My denim jacket is looking a little dilapidated nowadays so I may invest in some fab badges like yours to patch it up! Such an awesome look :) xx
ReplyDeleteViva Epernay
Love the outfit and your gorgeous blog♡
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other!!!
http://be-individual.blogspot.de
You remind me on Taylor Swift :)
ReplyDeleteLove the multiple necklaces and that denim jacket is a steal!
ReplyDeletelorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk
UGH YOU'RE SO PERFECT! I love love your boots and that denim jackets is ace!
ReplyDeleteHaving an autographed 1D Make-Up Giveaway on my blog!
99 OUTFITS
What a lovely outfit! I'm loving your denim jacket and boots!
ReplyDeletelove the whole outfit! especially the shoes :)
ReplyDeletexx threeblueballoons.blogspot.com
Love the oversise denim jacket and hat :)
ReplyDeleteThe patch on that denim jacket is so good. Love the shoes as well! Also, if you figure out time management, please teach me!
ReplyDeleteRavishingly
Aww your jacket is perfect, I like it's color! ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://cccsfashion.blogspot.com.es/
grunge feel look <3 i like your washed denim jacket. so cool
ReplyDeletexo,Diras
fashion blogger
AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM
these shoooes! wow :)) don't know if I mentioned that so far but you kinda remind of cassie from skins a bit :D (compliment)
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels.blogspot.com
Those shoes! Gorgeous! xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
LOVE that jacket! x x x
ReplyDeleteSTYLE STACK | A personal style blog
STYLE STACK | A personal style blog
STYLE STACK | A personal style blog
Your style is just simply amazing! :) love the necklaces your wearing!! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://k-males.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the way you write your blog & your taste in fashion- awesome :-)
ReplyDeletewww.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk
I love the denim jacket!:) this outfit is so cool!♥
ReplyDeletewww.Lorietta.cz
Love this look, ebay is the place to find such great treasures :) Also your tattoos look super cool, wish I wasn't so scared of commitment to follow suit </3
ReplyDelete//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx
gorgeous!! such a cool outfit!
ReplyDeletethewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk
uhh how much did the jacket cost :)?
ReplyDeleteAwesome jacket, awesome hair and awesome choker! Such an amazing outfit! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://whitexorchid.blogspot.com.au