Almost finished my dissertation yayayayay, I'm just doing the last section now and I have decided that I WILL finish it today - give me motivational comments please!
I apologize that I've somehow managed to mention uni work in every single post recently, it's just consuming my life rn - help!!! At least I have a pink seashell shirt now to brighten my days.



cute!!
ReplyDeletethewonderlanders.com
Such a great post! Really really love your style!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog <3
www.limaswardrobe.com
You can do it! And I love your pictures! Much love, Sjoukje
ReplyDeletewww.lemontierres.com
You can totally do it! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
Love it!
ReplyDeleteJust Gigi // Fashion + Life
vote for me here so I can win a fashion internship!
That drunk photo of you is just the best! You look like so much fun to go out with!
ReplyDeletewww.hayleyeszti.com
gorgeous. <3
ReplyDeleteOh, all of your photos are so cute! And sending lots of motivation and good thoughts you way ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
Cute photos, and great idea for a blog post xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
i have that nail polish, love a bit of barry m :) and i love your glasses ;) x x
ReplyDeletehttp://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/
Love it, looks great! xx
ReplyDeletewww.thestylishcupcake.com
Cute photos!!
ReplyDeletehttp://carinazz.blogspot.com/
You have the best looking instagram I swear! Just gave you a follow, and I'm so glad I did! You're sunglasses are gorgeous too, you're such a beaut!
ReplyDeleteBethany x
bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
YOU CAN DO IT- I hope you did it ;) You look awesome as always <3 xx
ReplyDeleteBlonde Of Carbs
You make me want one of those chokers so bad, haha!
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
love your striped top!
ReplyDeleteMy Blog - FloralConstellation
My Etsy Shop
your nail posh is so pretty and perfect for spring <3
ReplyDelete-Sierra
Berry Stylish ♥ itsberrystylish.com
Thank you for the comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAdore the sunglasses and that nail varnish!! xx
CLAIRELOUISE
Super cute photos!!!
ReplyDeleteAbigail | Cheers to Now
Looks like you're having a great week! Good luck on your dissertation, you got this! :)
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Chowing Down by the Bay
Love your insta.Beautiful sunglasses.
ReplyDeletehttp://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
These are really fun! Great instas!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
These are such fun photos, I love your Instagram feed!
ReplyDeleteKatie
http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/
Love the color of the nail polish!
ReplyDelete♡Natalie
Trending In Fashion
The sunglasses are outstanding! Love them <3
ReplyDeleteTrend-Mae
Super cute pictures :) x
ReplyDeleteLove those glasses. Cute photo all round.
ReplyDeleteJenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely Insta photos, good luck with the dissertation!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk
Those cute sunnies! Yay for nearly being done!
ReplyDeleteTara x
Those sunnies! Cute post! =)
ReplyDelete- Che
www.style-che.com
Love the Barry M polish, beautiful colour and formula. As always, your whole look is beautiful here :)
ReplyDeleteElle
www.theellenextdoor.com
xx
I’ve nominated you for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out the rules on my blog: http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/02/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/ Thank you! Amanda x
ReplyDeleteWow awesome photos! What filter do you use? I love the effect! :)
ReplyDeleteNew post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +
All of your photos are super cute! Looks like you had a fun week.
ReplyDeletexo http://naomiinwonderland.com
Woo Purple Wednesdays! ;) good luck gal you can do iittttt! xo
ReplyDeletethose sunglasses are to die for! and your style is so perfect!
ReplyDeleteillustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com
Cool shots!
ReplyDeletelb-lc|IT fashion blog
Hi Alice,
ReplyDeleteI love that lilac nailpolish!
Hope by the time you read this comment that you are done with your dissertation? I'm sure you are. I can remember the feeling when I finished mine. Satisfaction and fulfillment rolled into one. And if you haven't don't give up just keep on going.
Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin
Thowe glasses are amazing!! Love the shirt too!
ReplyDeletewww.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com
Power to the dissertation troops! You can do it :D
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely loving the bottom left image. It's so much fun, and those sunglasses are brilliant.
(but yes, dissertation!!!)
little miss fii || Fii x
Ahh dissertation woes! I remember the feeling. You can do it.
ReplyDeletewww.lookwhatigot.co.uk
I love your nail polish. Look cool!♥Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you follow me and I will follow you back after it. Thank you!!♥♥
Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr
Congrats on almost finishing your dissertation! That's such a huge accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteMili
your pictures are cute!
ReplyDeleteHann of ijuandercebu
You look awesome! xo
ReplyDeleteRelaxing beach
ur style *.* lovely blog!
ReplyDeletewww.deaddsouls.com
So bright instgram, love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-alina.blogspot.com/
Super pics! :)
ReplyDeleteBrina xoxo, http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/
Oh I remember those uni days, they tend to take over. Good luck with your dissertation :)
ReplyDeleteSweet photos too!
I love these photos, insta makes them look so retro!! xx
ReplyDeleteemilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk
Good luck with finishing your dissertation - YOU CAN DO IT!!
ReplyDeletex Kathryn
Through the Thicket
love your jeans. they go so well with that top! wish i could pull this look off!
ReplyDeletexo, Carla
www.carlaviolet.com
Awww I do love your blog Alice, it's making me miss being a student though!xx
ReplyDeleteblog.doodleheart.co.uk
your pics are really lovely.
ReplyDeleteI really like your style! Crop tops, crunchie and boots (mmh)
ReplyDeletexxx
Bubblyfrenchemma.blogspot.com