A few weeks ago I posted about those amazing pink Le Specs* sunglasses, and now I get to giveaway a pair from Sunglasses Shop to one of you... my very first giveaway, how exciting!
If you win, you can pick any pair of Le Specs shades from Sunglasses Shop's website - click here to get there. The giveaway will end on midnight next Thursday, so get entering!
P.S. this is open internationally *thumbs up emoji*
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Yay Giveaways are exciting! Cute glasses!
ReplyDeletePay with Polka Dots
oops, guess I can't read directions. :P
Deletethe Le Specs Neo Noir Black L402000 are awesome!
Digging the Bowie Matte Black!
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
I really like your sunnies, they're amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/
I'd love to win the Runaways Tortoise sunglasses. :) x
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely awesome you megababe and I love your glasses, but I would probably pick these https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/bowie/matte-black/45020.aspx! Thanks for the chance xxx
ReplyDeleteOoo these are so nice! Great first giveaway x
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
love these Ray-Ban 4171 Erika Dark Rubber Sand/Silver 600068 thanks for the chance x
ReplyDeleteIt's only the Le Specs sunglasses :) xx
DeleteWell, it's gotta be the Ziggy Le Specs hasn't it? <3
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the retro take of your pics, reminds me of a 90s Photo Booth.. Sassy! x
VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog
Those glasses are amazing, the style of photography accompanies them really well too.
ReplyDeleteSam, SPRKSAM
To be honest, everything looks fab to me! X
ReplyDeleteBlack and Navy on the blog-
hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
// BLOGLOVIN
really cool shades love the vintage vibe! If I´d get to choose any it would be the neo noir ones with the dots :3 soo cool!! xx
ReplyDeletehttps://www.bloglovin.com/people/susandollparts-8168587
Oooh how exciting! Maybe I need a new pair as Winter is coming.
ReplyDeleteI choose these ones: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/hermosa/milky-tortoise-ls402026/46008.aspx
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
These are fantastic...such a great color on you!
ReplyDeleteI'm from the Philippines and having a good pair of sunglasses is a must since it is a tropical country! Here's my fave among the items: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/ray-ban/2140-wayfarer/black-901/5823.aspx
ReplyDeleteThose sunglasses are so fun! I love it
ReplyDeletexo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, Alice!
ReplyDeleteI really like your rock 'n roll style.
x
http://bohomantic.blogspot.com/
Eeeeek, LOVE these glasses! Great giveaway. Have entered and if I win would LOVE the - Hatter Blue Cheetah Gradient L402191. Fingers crossed!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteMissyRed.co.uk
Oooh what a great giveaway! My favourites are:
ReplyDeleteLe Specs Hermosa Milky Tortoise LS402026
hehe Fingers crossed! x
Rita
http://heyrita.co.uk
amazing giveaway! I do hope I win!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get this pair - so cool! https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/neo-noir/black-&-white-spots-lsp1400205/45953.aspx
Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
Eeeee I think it has to be the Le Specs Bowie.
ReplyDeletelethallashes.blogspot.co.uk/
Amazing post! This sunglasses are really cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/
The pink glasses with the dark red lips is perfection!!! I love the look!! Side note--Warby Parker has the best glasses (I saw the advertisement on your page which made me think of that)!!
ReplyDeletehttps://samanthatophamhatch.squarespace.com
I'll take the zippy black if I win! FINGERS CROSSED!!
ReplyDeleteHaha they're awesome, so different!
ReplyDeleteReally quirky!
Meme xx
New post out now:
'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/
Oooh love the round shape and metallic lenses!!
ReplyDeleteErin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty
I would love to win Le Specs Runaways Tortoise: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/runaways/tortoise/45028.aspx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I like the Tweedledum in Black and Gold.
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest sunnies! I'm going to go pick up a pair now!
ReplyDeleteAlexis @ thelittlebrunette.com
These look great on you and I love your lipstick!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
Great and so inspiring blog!!! :)
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/
https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/hatter/blue-cheetah-gradient-l402191/45950.aspx
ReplyDeleteI like the shape of those sunnies and its awesome the giveaway is international!
ReplyDelete-M
www.violetroots.com
https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/bowie/matte-black/45020.aspx love these
ReplyDeleteLove the Whaam! Matte Tortoise!
ReplyDeleteThose are so adorable!! I love the color - perfect for spring and summer!
ReplyDeletexx
Kendra | It's a Bug's Life
love these raybans https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/ray-ban/jackie-ohh-ii-4098/black-6018g/4892.aspx
ReplyDeletespring (and sun) is coming.!!! :) love Le Specs Tweedledum :) thanks for giveaway
ReplyDeleteHey gurrrl !
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog lovely post and photos.
I've only just started blogging.
Visit me whenever you have time at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !
Anyway i just followed you. See ya x
KISSES !
These are such a statement piece, they're so loud and chunky! I tend to keep to thin, wide frames, but I still admire these! :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Love le specs tweedledum! X Minale
ReplyDeletehttp://minaleme.blogspot.be/
I'd really love to win Le Specs Runaways Tortoise! <3
ReplyDeleteCute sunglasses! I will not be participating in this giveaway, as I already own way too many pairs, but good luck to all who enter!
ReplyDeleteRae | love from berlin
I'd pick Le Specs Ziggy Black LSP1302135 :)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/ziggy/black-lsp1302135/45954.aspx
Rafflecopter: Petra Kos
aww, these sunnies are definitely outstanding and I LOVE them.
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
I would pick the Neo Noir Black! xxx
ReplyDeleteTweedledum Tortoise for please! :)
ReplyDeleteOriginal Sin
ReplyDeleteIts so hard to chose! I love all the tortoise shell ones!
ReplyDeleteThe Preppy Student
amazing post !!
ReplyDeletelove your blog
would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog
MyBlogloving
MyFacebook
Have a nice day
Jade
Groovy shots! The glasses are amazing. (:
ReplyDelete♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo
Love the Tweedledum Tortoise pair!
ReplyDeletesasquatchk.blogspot.co.uk
Happy that I found your blog! Really like it!
ReplyDeleteIt’s so beautiful!
p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html
Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
So many lovely glasses to choose from, I love the CHANEL
ReplyDelete5307B Havana Brown 1498S5
I love those glasses!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
I love the Le Specs Hermosa Blonde & White Spots
ReplyDeletesamantha.tedesco@gmail.com
Ooh I would love the Hermosa Milky Tortoise! I had a pair like that I loved...that went into the Atlantic Ocean! Thanks for the giveaway, love!
ReplyDeleteanaffair of character @ gmail (no spaces)
Meg of An Affair of Character
You are definitely rocking those glasses! So sassy... I love it :)
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with the Hermosa Milky Tortoise! So cute!
XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass
This is an amazing giveaway! I love your glasses in the pink! I think the Le Specs Ziggy would suit me best though :) I'd love those! x x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
I loved the Baby Audrey Navy M23Z3 :)
ReplyDelete& love those pink sunnies too, they look fab on you! Awesome giveaway, thank you!!!
I loved the Baby Audrey Navy M23Z3 :)
ReplyDelete& love those pink sunnies too, they look fab on you! Awesome giveaway, thank you!!!
If I win, I'd choose Le Specs Original Sin Pink: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/original-sin/pink/45025.aspx
ReplyDeleteI love the Tweedledum Black and Gold :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx
Great giveaway!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx
I would love win the Le Specs Ziggy Black sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteI would pick this! https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/propaganda/white/45026.aspx
ReplyDeleteBowie Matte Black all the way :D xxx
ReplyDeletePS, accidently left you my giveaway tweet in the box rather than my twitter name - doh! It's @Nattycrossaint :) xx
ReplyDeletehi there, this is jacquelinehwang on instagram.
ReplyDeletewould love to win the le specs ziggy sunglasses <3
thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.
have a good day, and fingers crossed i could win this.
xx
I would love to win the Le Specs Propaganda White.
ReplyDeleteI love https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/victoria-beckham/lever-navigator/black-vbs35c2/43159.aspx
ReplyDeleteI will choose https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/whaam/matte-tortoise/45524.aspx
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/chanel/5309b/black-c501s8-polarised/46811.aspx
ReplyDeleteChanel 5309B
yeah it is my fav
I love https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/whaam/matte-tortoise/45524.aspx
ReplyDeleteYaay, so exciting! I'm in love with the Le Specs Whaam! Matte Tortoise xx
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/ziggy/black-lsp1302135/45954.aspx
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win these https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/ziggy/black-lsp1302135/45954.aspx
ReplyDeleteI love the Hermosa Blonde and White Spots- so chic!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/hermosa/blonde-&-white-spots-l402027/45951.aspx
Loved https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx !!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win the Tweedledum Tortoise sunglasses!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/tortoise/45036.aspx
(rafflecopter name: Laura S.)
DeleteRay-Ban 3471 Brown 029/13 this one :)
ReplyDeleteI lovee the Tweedledum black and gold!
ReplyDeleteI really like the RAY-BAN 4171 Erika Tortoise 865/13.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway!!
ReplyDeletehttp://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt
I 'd love these ones: (Le Specs Propaganda White) https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/propaganda/white/45026.aspx
ReplyDeleteI would love the Ray-Ban Wayfarer Mars in Metallic Oil.
ReplyDeleteI'd love these: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/prada/02qs/tortoise-blue-nag0a4/42404.aspx Prada 02QS Poeme
ReplyDeleteI think LE SPECS - Whaam! Matte Tortoise would be great.
ReplyDeleteSueSueper Sue
SpotsLe Specs Neo Noir Black & White Spots
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, a great start to what i only hope will bring smiles to a lot of lucky readers in the future!! Thanks for the opportunity. The Propaganda White are really my style.
I would like the Ralph 5168 Tortoise and Blue 601/11
ReplyDeleteThese ones!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/prada/31ps/black-1ab0a7/42934.aspx
the Neo Noir Black L402000 i would <3
ReplyDeleteTommy Hilfiger 1315S Black Blue White VR2 are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Dior electric white and yellow gold plz :) https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/dior/so-electric-1/white-and-yellow-gold-266/46739.aspx
ReplyDeleteI'd like to win Le Specs Runaways Tortoise.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/propaganda/white/45026.aspx
ReplyDeleteLove these: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/prada/31ps/black-1ab0a7/42934.aspx
ReplyDeletelove these: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx
ReplyDeletelove these: https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/tweedledum/black-and-gold/45034.aspx
ReplyDeleteI'd pick this one https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/hermosa/blonde-&-white-spots-l402027/45951.aspx
ReplyDeleteThey look so chic!
I like Le Specs Bowie Matte Black :)
ReplyDeleteI love these https://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/runaways/tortoise/45028.aspx
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/le-specs/propaganda/white/45026.aspx
ReplyDelete