Jacket - Vintage
Roll Neck - Charity Shop
Denim Button Skirt - Charity Shop
Boots - Topshop (Old)
Sunglasses - Topshop
Crescent Necklace - Rogue and Wolf
I feel so rock n roll in this outfit. It's definitely the fringed leather jacket and round sunglasses combo...
I am so glad I finally bought some round sunglasses. I always thought they looked silly on my face shape, but I tried these on in Topshop and actually liked them. I know I always bitch about Topshop's bad quality, but their sunglasses case game is strong... weird thing thing to say, but seriously, go check out their sunglasses cases. They're all holographic and pretty.
I am so glad I finally bought some round sunglasses. I always thought they looked silly on my face shape, but I tried these on in Topshop and actually liked them. I know I always bitch about Topshop's bad quality, but their sunglasses case game is strong... weird thing thing to say, but seriously, go check out their sunglasses cases. They're all holographic and pretty.
NICE DENIM SKIRT, I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletewww.agoprime.it
Love the skirt, you look beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.georgiajade.com
That skirt is such a great find! I'm still absolutely kicking myself after I found the perfect button-front denim skirt in a charity shop last summer and didn't buy it because I didn't have any change on me.
ReplyDeleteI love your sunglasses :)
ReplyDeleteI'm running a GHD eclipse giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
little taste of heaven
GIRL, YOU LOOK HOT AS HELL!
ReplyDelete♥ Fox & Feather
Yep, so rock'n'roll for sure!!!
DeleteJOURNAL OF STYLE
This is such an amazing outfit and the sunglasses just finish it off amazing! I agre, it's very rock and roll inspired :) Gorgeous as always. x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
You look so cool, like a rocker from the fifties! I would love to have round sunglasses but I can't seem to find them anywhere!
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
I lurrrve this outfit - especially the jacket and the skirt! xx
ReplyDeleteAbby | Eärendil
Love your sunglasses, they're amazing! xo
ReplyDeleteLove this vintage look and yes totally rock and roll!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.palma1990.blogspot.com
love the skirt, totally digging the 90s denim trend right now xx
ReplyDeleteHalcyon Velvet
THAT JACKET!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlice xo
www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk
Amazing jacket! you look super rocker chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com
Amazing jacket. Loving this look.
ReplyDeleteYou have rock n roll down!
Jenn | Jennifer Jayne
I love topshop glasses. The designs are always so nice! x
ReplyDeleteOhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk
the jackeeet !!! Really want it ha :D
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
Love the leather jacket ! Stunning !
ReplyDeletewww.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com
That jacket is amazing! Great sunnies too x
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
Looking awesome! Those sunglasses are so nice! x
ReplyDeleteratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk
Love that jacket !
ReplyDeletexoxo,
atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com
Awesome outfit, that jacket is amazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **
cool outfit...i love your sunglasses
ReplyDeleteWow, so unusual, original, love it!
ReplyDeleteladyayla.blogspot.com
This is such a cool look, I love it! x
ReplyDeletewww.chantallovesblogging.blogspot.com
Amazing outfit! I love your sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteIsabel
http://bellasfashionjournal.com
love your look <3
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
Your jacket is so cool
ReplyDeleteyou always have the best vintage and thrifted finds
xx
Garland Girl
Great outfit, love the boots so much!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn x
Carolyn’s Simple Life
I love this look! I could never rock it. it suits you so well!
ReplyDeletexx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com
i love this look !!!
ReplyDeleteI am following you now. :)
http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
This outfit is so cool! The shades, the roll neck, the fringing, the shoes - love it! xx
ReplyDeleteMagpie Jasmine
LOVE the glasses!
ReplyDeleteMimicryer x UK fashion & beauty
Love this casual chic look - those sunnies are killer!
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Chow Down USA
What a lovely outfit! Your jacket is so cute ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
I love this skirt, you look great.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
You look great! Love the skirt.
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
We've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, check it out!
ReplyDeleteFitFatFashionistas
http://fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
That jacket!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/
You always make denim look incredible! Love this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca Coco
Wow, you look amazing, this outfit is absolutely stunning. (:
ReplyDeleteI love the fringe leather jacket
dearmisscoco.blogspot.de
Your jacket is super cool!
ReplyDeleteAly's Book ☮♥
LOVE THIS STYLE
ReplyDeleteanyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know :)
NEW POST ON SRS BLOG : CLICHE AS IT SOUNDS
ive been contemplating a denim skirt for a month or two now and after seeing you in this i think itll have to be my next purchase for spring!
ReplyDelete<3
www.coralapaiges.blogspot.co.uk
I love how unique your style is! I would never be able to pull of the denim skirt but looks lovely on you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://itsbryonysblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Love Love Love this look
ReplyDeleteNadia
The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake
Amazing outfit!! Love your blog background !!
ReplyDeletemillie-loves.blogspot.co.uk
Ahh you look fab! I wish I could brave the cold weather with no tights on!!
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xx
You're beautiful ! Love that outfit ! The fringed jackets are very trendy now. I like yours !
ReplyDeleteFollow me on GFC Alice, I always follow back.
▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬
That jumper is such a gorgeous colour on you! x
ReplyDeleteI love round sunglasses but they don't love my face! :(
ReplyDeleteTegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
I'm definitely loving this look. Maybe because I'm a bit biased when it comes to rock 'n' roll, but I do think it's awesome :) and I want to get myself a pair of the round glasses, they're kinda cool! x
ReplyDeleteAmandaSays
Love your vintage leather jacket! Amazing! xx
ReplyDelete—Rebecca
wanderdust.co
love the combination of the denim skirt and fringe leather jacket! been looking for a good (fake) fringe leather jacket for a while now but i simply can't find one i really like!
ReplyDeletewww.undersizedcloset.com