Dress - Topshop
Adidas Supercolour's - Schuh
I hear that this week is the start of a very long and very hot heatwave. I'm not sure how I feel about this, the heat is okay until it gets to about 22/23 degrees, then I'm not a fan. It was nice being able to walk down to the common and the beach in just a dress, and not be cold. I like this dress. It's slightly 70s inspired, with the print and slight a line shape.
So happy I got myself a pair of supercolours as well. The girl in Schuh told me I was buying the last pink pair they had in stock, and they weren't getting anymore in for a while - score.
p.s. I apologize if I have just fed you all false information, and it goes back to being rainy and cold next week...
I heard the same! Sunny weather, I love it! London heatwave I'm prepared ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit, and the shoes are amazing! Lucky you!
XO Imke // www.pastellics.com
oo i love your dress and fishnet socks
ReplyDeletegoes so well!
Love this style of dress and the touch of pink in your outfit.
ReplyDeleteXx Anne
www.anneplace.com
That dress is gorgeous! Lovely outfit x
ReplyDeleteratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk
The dress and pink sneakers look perfect! Very stylish!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Check out my new post
http://www.sweetsimpleday.com
Love the dress! It would work for lots of people :)
ReplyDeleteErin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty
Love the dress! :) x
ReplyDeletewww.chantallovesblogging.blogspot.com
Love the dress! I'm loving anything with collars just now! :)
ReplyDeleteCarolyn x
Carolyn’s Simple Life
I wish we'd get a heatwave too, I'm sick of this cold and rain! Would make it easier to look cute everyday :D
ReplyDeletewww.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com
LOVE this look, the dress paired with the fishnet socks is so grungy and definitely right up my street!
ReplyDeleteEmma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk
You look amazing. I love your dress.
ReplyDeleteAmy Rose ♡
I love your style! And you look stunning in that dress x
ReplyDeleteWishuponthatstarx.blogspot.co.uk
this dress is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteemma xx
http://emmakatherinesmith.blogspot.co.uk/
I love those trainers they are super cute! xx
ReplyDeleteKirsty Leigh| Bloglovin'
This is awesomely grungey!
ReplyDeleteEdita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/
This dress is SO cute, I wouldn´t have thought of wearing it with sneakers but it really works so well!!! xx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
Oh very cute dress
ReplyDeletexx
www.sakuranko.com
I really love your trainers so much! Really cool colour. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis dress is stunning ! In my view the perfect summer outfit.
ReplyDeletefran x
http://francescaeleanor.blogspot.co.uk
Your adidas sneakers are the prettiest!
ReplyDeleteibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com
I'm loving the weather lately <3 that outfit looks so pretty - love the contrast between the bright trainers and black patterned dress xx
ReplyDeleteIoanna | Hearting.co.uk
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe just thawed out over here in the states, so it's interesting to find that you're about to get a heatwave. This global climate change craziness is honestly boggling my mind. I can't believe how extreme the seasons are becoming, but I digress…You have such a cool hairstyle, dress, & tights. You did a great job with the whole look honestly.
ReplyDeleteDuty Free | Duty Free Dame
Those trainers and that dress are things that should not go well but go PERFECTLY :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
That dress is so pretty! Also your hair looks really nice. :)
ReplyDeletetheemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk
Cute! I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteTegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
Love your dress, such a gorgeous print!
ReplyDeleteNatasha | www.ofthesaints.uk
WAHHHH I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Tutorial please :) Absolutely loved how you styled your dress. You look great
ReplyDeleteBCfactor.blogspot.com
You're giving me SO much hair envy right now, love your dress too!
ReplyDelete♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx
This look is absolutely gorgeous on you. I'm absolutely loving the dress from Topshop and those fishnet tights! I love your hair! x x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
Your shoes are so cute! Love the pop of color! <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
Really loving that dress! It looks so comfy and easy to wear.
ReplyDeleteRachel | www.currentlyrachel.com
After all the cold we've been having I'm actually quite glad for a slight heat wave. In my area we went from snowing one day to hot and sunny the next. So strange! Anyway, love the dress! I also love the supercolour adidas! Pink is such a fun color for Spring and Summer, especially!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
-Stephanie Eva
www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com
We had a lovely heatwave here in Munich as well and I love bringing out my summer dresses again! You look stunning I love the pink Super Colours!
ReplyDeleteMuch love xxx
CHRISTINANISTA.COM
It's been raining all weekend here, and I thought summer was arriving last week, boo! It was kinda chilly today, despite there being a fair bit of sun. I hope we have a good summer tho, I do enjoy heatwaves (as long as I get to do nothing but sit and read a book outside). I actually really love this dress, despite the pattern striking me as 70s. I love the style of it, it looks awesome :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda Jayne / beauty, style + everything else
love your style! your so bloody funky
ReplyDeleteAine Oh
Haha I'm the same there's only so much heat I can handle! Such a british thing I think lol!
ReplyDeleteAdore your dress btw! I saw it in Topshop but didn't get chance to try it on as they didn't have my size - will deffo be hunting it down now i've seen how awesome it looks on!!
Gabby xo
Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter
Oh, I love your outfit! Your dress is so cute ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Little Moon Dragon
Those socks are so on point! I'm so jel of the UK's heatwave, in Japan it's still pretty meh! xx
ReplyDelete☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾
Completely unrelated but your cat background is amazing and I love it.
ReplyDeletexx
This dress is so gorgeous! It looks like a classic vintage dress <3
ReplyDeleteI love how you have styled it too :)
Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com
<3333 such nice dress!
ReplyDeletelove it
Karolina Gerspucci
Aaaahhwww the shoes are so cute! <3__<3
ReplyDeleteXX www.laurenlouvaine.com
You look amazing, I love the dress and the fishnets they're so cute! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
In love with those shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteemmalouiselong
This outfit is KILLER! You look fantastic
ReplyDeleteBella x
http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au
love the dress!
ReplyDeletewww.mandybajwa.blogspot.com
I'm loving the weather right not, and that dress is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI have my first giveaway over on my blog.
Jenn | Jennifer Jayne
That dress is so cute. Love it :)
ReplyDeleteI followed your blog, check out mine too :)
xoxo, Ana ♥
The Insomniac Owl Blog
I want fishnet socks !! :(
ReplyDeletehttp://littlemissblogery.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/kaspas-meal-good-weather-american-candy.html?m=1
great look! me too I don't like heat above 24 and I am not happy ! I prefer cooler temperatures.
ReplyDelete:)
http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
Adore this look, the print reminds me of the floor in 'the shining' #random, fingers crossed the sun stays with us <3
ReplyDelete//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx
Its so strange hearing about the heatwave where that's a typical hot week in an Aussie Summer. I'm so looking forward to travelling to London as I love the cooler weather.
ReplyDeleteYour fishnets are awesome
xx
Garland Girl
Gosh, you're so pretty. Have a great week ahead, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit1 I love the socks, especially paired with the dress *.* the supercolors add the cutest pop of pink too <3
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.oliviaemily.com
Oh WOW! Absolutely love that dress; such a gorgeous print. And those trainers are such a gorgeous colour x
ReplyDeleteI love the dress!! The supercolours are a great choice too :)
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx