Spring Nails | OOTD | Beach | Lollipops | Sunglasses | Hello
I somehow ended up getting Glastonbury tickets in the resale this morning... insane, I know. They sold out in like 11 minutes, I think I got through on the 7th minute - entered all the details at super speed. I was one of the ones who got through in the first sales last October, but the tickets sold out while I was going through booking process. This time I was better prepared - I had a word document open next to Chrome, so I could copy and paste all the details over. So speedy! Seriously though Glasto, you really need a better booking system...



Congrats on the Glasto tickets!!! x
ReplyDeleteVanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog
I wanna go to the beach too :) so jealous you´re going to glasto
ReplyDeleteYay, well done with the tickets! and lovely pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.julialundin.com
Nice photos. Mmmm lolipops!
ReplyDeletehttp://laura-ss.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love those sunglasses! Very Retro Stylish : )
ReplyDeletehttp://blogellaa.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh fab congrats on the Glasto tickets - the number of times I've been in a tickets queue and have literally screamed at my computer screen for going so slow!! xx
ReplyDeletewww.lovedbylaura.com
That shirt in the top right hand picture is gorgeous :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
Great insta photos!! Xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sweetsimpleday.com
Congrats on getting your tickets :) Love the photos btw x
ReplyDeletehttp://msznev.blogspot.com.au
Gorgeus pictures as always! And congrats on the Glasto tickets! x
ReplyDeletelondonandcoffee.blogspot.com
You're so stunning. I do love your photos and texts. It'll be great to follow each other via bloglovin, what do you think? My blog URL is http://www.silkandsatins.com/
ReplyDeleteLet's be friends!:)
xoxo,
Tanya
I'm glad you got the tickets! And your insta pictures are nice. I like the one at the beach best. ♥
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your Glasto tickets! I wanted to buy some in the resale but money just wasn't on my side sadly.
ReplyDeleteRachel | www.currentlyrachel.com
So awesome that you got the tickets! :D Also love the instagram pictures!
ReplyDeletex Angela // wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com
Lov your spring nails! So pretty!
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
Aren't you clever with your word doc! Impressed! Love that polo tee dress by the way, I've had my eye on that for a while now. Think I may just have to go ahead and buy it as it looks so cool on you! x
ReplyDeletewww.againstthegrain.london
Aren't you clever with your word doc! Impressed! Love that polo tee dress by the way, I've had my eye on that for a while now. Think I may just have to go ahead and buy it as it looks so cool on you! x
ReplyDeletewww.againstthegrain.london
Adore your insta :)
ReplyDeleteEdita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/
Such a pretty tattoo on your wrist :)
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series
What lovely photos! I love your spring nails, they're such a pretty colour ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Little Moon Dragon
I love your photos! I I've nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award because I love reading your posts! All info is on my blog. xx.
ReplyDeletenutmegdiys.blogspot.co.uk
Woohoo congrats on getting tickets!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos babe!
Kisses from London.
XO Imke // www.pastellics.com
Gorgeous pictures! I am in love with your pink trainers - I need a pair!
ReplyDelete- KVL xo
www.kayteevivienne.blogspot.com
Congrats on getting Glastonbury tickets! Copying and pasting your info is seriously such a good idea...
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
Hey girl your instagram feed looks cool & great style.
ReplyDeleteMafer, Euphoric Wanderlust xx
I LOVE your tattoo, it's so pretty! Your other pics are gorgeous too :)
ReplyDeleteSami x | Daisy Daydreams
love you style and tattoo so delicate and pretty.
ReplyDeleteRhianna http://rhiannathomas.blogspot.co.uk/