OOTD | Rings | Festival Makeup | Bracelets | Fave Shirt | Cute Decor | Dr Martens 4 Life
This week I found the best vintage oversized shirt (this post), that also kinda looks like a kimono - bonus points. I am very much looking forward to wearing it at festivals. Speaking of festivals, a text popped up from my mum on my phone yesterday; my Glastonbury tickets have made their way safely to my house. Excellent. Can't wait to see those babies when I go home next week - does anyone else get excited to see what their festival/gig etc... tickets are going to look like? Festival tickets are always the prettiest. Although, I'm not too excited about seeing the photo, because I registered like three years ago, so god knows what it will look like.
In other blogging news, it's The Velvet Black's first bday today. Starting a blog was literally the most spur of the moment thing. I've realised I'm quite an impulsive person, like I'll get an idea in my head and do it as soon as I can. Not all my impulse decisions have been good decisions, but this was a very good one, I do say so myself.
In other blogging news, it's The Velvet Black's first bday today. Starting a blog was literally the most spur of the moment thing. I've realised I'm quite an impulsive person, like I'll get an idea in my head and do it as soon as I can. Not all my impulse decisions have been good decisions, but this was a very good one, I do say so myself.




That makeup looks so cool.
ReplyDeleteXoxo
www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt
Your photos are so perfect <3
ReplyDeletehttp://astraldialogue.blogspot.com/
happy blog anniversary!
ReplyDeletehttp://girlynote.blogspot.com/
ooh, i'm really liking all your rings and that make-up:-) also, happy blogiversary! x
ReplyDeleteLove your photos :) happy blog anniversary :D
ReplyDeletePam Scalfi♥
I love your rings! So pretty!
ReplyDeletefixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
xx
congrats on reaching your blog's first birthday! always enjoy your insta week posts :-)
ReplyDeletefashion, beauty and an existential crisis
awesome photos!
ReplyDeletewww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
your instagram feed is perfect! x
ReplyDeletelondonandcoffee.blogspot.com
Love instagram so much at the moment and your photos are class.
ReplyDeleteI love the kimono and the festival make up look photo so much. <3
Ellen,
http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie
I love it when I actually find something vintage! Great post <3
ReplyDeletexo,
Emma
http://www.sassystreet.com/
Love the makeup!
ReplyDeleteThe Cutielicious
http://www.thecutielicious.com
Federica
Gorgeous photos! I love the roses in the bottle. Looks very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGolden chapter ♡
I love all of your photos! And happy blog birthday ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Little Moon Dragon
Ugh Alice...so beautiful
ReplyDeletewww.moosielove.com
Jill xo
Happy blog birthday! Woo! That's incredible! Love the rings, they look great! <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
These are all such amazing photos
ReplyDeleteLots of love xxx
Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
I love your rings!! you hav really nice fingers! Mine looks short and weird, so I don't think I can pull up a gypsy hand style :( xx
ReplyDeletewww.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.ca
Awhhh! Happy birthday 1st birthday to your blog. Congrats, on its success! I get excited over festival tickets, too. But the "what to wear" part stresses me a bit. LOL. Love the kimono! xoxo.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Sugar
Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin |
Love the shirt - when I first saw it, I really thought it was a kimono! Great find (:
ReplyDeleteHappy blog birthday!
x Min, honeyandgazelle.wordpress.com
Happy birthday to The Velvet Black!! Also, hope you have a fantastic time at the Glastonbury festival! :D
ReplyDeleteADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
Happy one year to your blog! Hope you enjoy the festival and the rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteMay x • The Mayden • Bloglovin'
Happy Blog Anniversary! Hope you have many successful years to come plus I love your Dr. Martens.
ReplyDeleteZoha x
zoeandtima.blogspot.com
I love the photos! Have fun at the festival!
ReplyDeleteHappy blog anniversary!
xx Izzy | Qthee
love your rings so so much.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog would be fab if you could check out my latest post too xxx
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/ravishingroses-13977717
https://ravishingroses.wordpress.com/
love the photos! happy blog anniversary :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lovepeaceandshimmer.blogspot.com/
Happy blog birthday! I really wanted to go to Glastonbury this year but couldn't arrange the travel
ReplyDeletewww.erikarecommends.blogspot.co.uk
I love the fact that you're impulsive! Congratulations on making your blog so successful in just one year that's amazing. xx
ReplyDeleteA Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
I absolutely adore your style. The bracelets are so cute! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteLove how you used that Jack Daniels bottle. So cool!
ReplyDeletex
www.whenyoudreambig.com
Happy blog anniversary!! And oh maaaan, now I really want the tattoo I've been wanting to get for a little while...
ReplyDeleteA Little Twist Of…
Love your rings. Your photos are perfect! x
ReplyDeletejobrlw.blogspot.com
Your tattoo is beautiful! And the roses in the Jack Daniel's bottle, that's such a great decor piece it looks lovely, I've always wanted to do something like that to my room.
ReplyDeleteDiana xo
My Lovelier Days
Happy blog birthday!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are always so gorgeous and fashion is on point <3
goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk
Love that shirt in the first pic and happy blog birthday! xoxox
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
I love how arty your pictures are! :)
ReplyDeleteanasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk
That blue makeup look is stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove the festival makeup!!!
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx
I love that makeup! Congrats on your blog's first birthday!
ReplyDeleteLauren x
The Fashion Ramblings
Love that oversized shirt and your cute top bun hairstyle :)
ReplyDeleteHappy blog birthday!!
Gabby xo
Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter
Beautiful post gal x
ReplyDeletewww.emma-marie.com
I love the vintage theme that you're going with! Super cool! x
ReplyDeletehttp://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk
Happy blog birthday, cool photos! xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog