Shirt - Topshop (Old)
Tee - Depop
Lace Skirt - H&M
Sunglasses - Topshop
This is quite a different outfit for me because I never wear white on white, and when I do wear white I usually add a black piece in somewhere to balance things out. Black is such a safety blanket. I do really like the white shirt layered over the white lace skirt, it gives a bit of a slouchy look. The orange tee looks really vibrant against the white as well.
I also never wear my hair up for outfits I'm planning to put up on the blog either. To be honest, I wasn't even planning on taking photos today, so I didn't bother washing my hair (it is currently past that stage where it looks nice having it down but I'm too lazy to wash it), but I threw these bits together and decided it was a pretty blog worthy outfit. I may start wearing my hair in a bun like this more for outfit pics, I kinda like it.
I really want to start doing more lifestyle type posts, but I literally do nothing, my lifestyle posts would just be me describing a day of eating and laying in bed and applying for jobs - EXCITING I KNOW. When I have money and can afford to do things I'll start.
Love ti!!
ReplyDeleteCANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES
I love the top, it is so vibrant and different. I also really like the lace skirt, perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteBeth x
www.hellobeth.co.uk
I just want your whole wardrobe haha. Really love the outfit, and your sunnies! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteI love it. Your shirt looks adorable also the glasses are amazing.
ReplyDeleteGolden chapter ♡
I love this outfit so much, and the shoes x
ReplyDeleteLucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.com
All white looks great on you. I love the orange against it all. So summery.
ReplyDeleteRachel | www.currentlyrachel.com
you look great! All white suits you, I would look like a giant marshmallow lol
ReplyDeletePam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
You really suit the all white look! I love the orange top too - adds so much to the outfit. This is the most perfect Summer outfit. x x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
This must be the first time I haven't seen any black on a main piece of your outfit, but I love it! You look so good, and that skirt is UGH. And yes, wear your hair up more often; you look gooood.
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN
Your whole outfit is so cool, I am seriously obsessed with that lace skirt! It's gorgeous! I think you should have your hair up more for photos! You look great! <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
You seriously suit this hairstyle! Loving the all white outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise☀
:)
x
This is so pretty, you look gorge Alice x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
You can so rock white on white! Love the outfit, spesh the tee <3
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
This outfit is cool!
ReplyDeleteBig Dreamer
I love this outfit, especially the orange top! I love all of your outfits but i haven't remembered to read your blog for a while. Have a nice summer :)
ReplyDeletemelissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk xx
LOVE this outfit! The boots are amazing too :)
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx
That crop top is the cutest thing! x
ReplyDeletejobrlw.blogspot.com
Your hair looks lovely up, you should wear it up more often. And the outfit is so cute - I am loving the white on white xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
those shoes are too sexy :D x
ReplyDeleteAmazing look! Love the photos! :)
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
You look great, dear !
ReplyDeletexoxo,
atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com
I fucking love this!! You look perfect and your hair is amazing. Jealous of this outfit!!
ReplyDeleteMimicryer x UK fashion & beauty
The colours work so well, love the boots!
ReplyDeleteInfinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane
I love your outfit! you have such amazing style! x
ReplyDeletewww.oliviaandlife.blogspot.com
Dude, even when you have a job your life then just becomes work! haha! I love this outfit, very laid back and casual, perfect for a weekend!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job hunt :)
www.thethingislemons.wordpress.com
In love with those brilliant boots! I usually wear my hair up all the time, otherwise it's frizzy/curly. Great look. <3
ReplyDeleteMelodies & Inspiration
your hair actually looks really nice that!! <3 love the outfit as usual!
ReplyDeleteChloe xx
http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk
Love your outfit! And your hair definitely looks cuter than mine does on lazy days :)
ReplyDeletemakeupbyhollymei.com
You definitely rocked the white on white outfit ! I don't like putting my hair up because I have too much hair and I hate brushing the tangles out, but you can definitely pull it off (:
ReplyDelete<3,
rgmendoza.blogspot.com
Yay, this is my favorite hairstyle right now (:
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
Love the orange and white together! Reminds me of an orange creamsicle, mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series
This outfit gives me life. How cute and unique!! I love the color scheme of this so much!
ReplyDeleteistylelooks.blogspot.com
Such a cute outfit! I love the skirt and those boots are incredible <3
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.oliviaemily.com/
I'm all about the lazy hair :) I love your boots!
ReplyDeleteRachel
Simply Rachel Nicole
I love the skirt and how chill you look with your lazy hair do.
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
Ellen,
http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie
eu adorei sua bota!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/
Amazing look! The boots are stunning, such a lovely color!
ReplyDeletefixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
XX
you rock the outfit sweetie!
ReplyDeletei would love to know how you do ur hair???
xoxo,
http://alittlefashionsocialite.blogspot.com/