Tee - Depop
Skirt - Charity Shop
Denim Gilet - Urban Outfitters (Old)
Eclipse Necklace - Rogue and Wolf
Sunglasses - Topshop
Further Googling has shown me that it is apparently the slogan of 'Joe's Crab Shack', which I'm guessing is a crab restaurant in America??? Totally repping Joe's Crab Shack in these pics.
Also, I left ALL OF MY BELTS at uni (why do I do this???), so I tied a bandana around my waist as a belt instead - I kinda like it.
I love your skirt, the shirt you picked up is also pretty cool and a bargain xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I love depop! Great find x
ReplyDeleteratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk
I love this look so much! Amazing skirt and it goes so well with this top :)
ReplyDeletehave a lovely day x
itsnatt.blogspot.com
great skirt! :)
ReplyDeletePam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
Freaking love that top, ahaha. That's an awesome find. You put together some awesome outfits.
ReplyDeletePeace & Love // Celestralite.com
Love it!! & I love your blog background too!x
ReplyDeleteHolly x
http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
Lovely outfit! So summery :)
ReplyDeleteI always envy people who can pull off hats, I can never find a hat that suits me!
Lots of love,
https://woodlandhalls.wordpress.com
Such a fun top! I love how you've styled it with the double denim! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise☀
:)
x
I think the bandana works fantastic as a belt; I usually just tie a shorter scarf around my waist if I happen to have left or forgotten my belts elsewhere, haha. I love the shirt, and you're rocking the denim skirt trend, huh? You look so good as usual!
ReplyDeleteMay • THE MAYDEN
love your outfit! especially the top
ReplyDelete<3
www.emmereyrose.com
My oh my, you look amazing Alice! Such a babe x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Love this outfit! Great find on Depop too :)
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx
Looking Beautiful! I love this look so much! The perfect friday afternoon read with brilliant photos! Love it x
ReplyDeletevvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk
Love the outfit! A scarf definitely works as a belt haha :)
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Rose
Loveee this outfit!! Makes me wish I was going to some kind of festival haha! xo
ReplyDelete♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS
This is such a good find! I like the bandana as a belt too x
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
"Peace, Love & Crabs." Story of my life. You look awesome, love your style! And yes, the bandana is a perfect belt replacement!
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
Love this outfit! the bandana as a belt is just perfection :) x
ReplyDeleteKMales
Love this shirt, Depop has some great stuff !
ReplyDeleteDistant Dreamer
Not my usual style, but I love this look especially the skirt. The bandana as a belt is also a really good idea.
ReplyDeleteHolly x
bisoushollyolivia.blogspot.co.uk
Such a cool and edgy outfit- especially love the double denim (could never pull it off this well)
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out our latest post x
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-favourites.html
Love your style and outfit, and I particularly ike those glasses!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/
Awesome outfit, love the tee <3
ReplyDeleteI have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:
* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *
x
Bandana as a belt, so cool! nd i love evrything you wear, especially your top!
ReplyDeletewww.ismurfshion.com
lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog + follow too?
wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
xo,
Jess ♡
Depop is so cool in fact because there's stuff that you'll never find in any other place. So congrats on getting this very special shirt. I really like how you combined it with the denim shirt and these edgy round shades.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionbarbecue.com
Such an awesome top!
ReplyDeleteA Little Twist Of…
Love this look, it's the perfect festival season wear! It's casual, but definitely boho chic.
ReplyDelete- www.veebzboo.com
Cute outfit! Very fun for summer time :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Natalia from www.darlingtrend.com
Love this outfit and that is a really cool top. x
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is too cute! I love the denim with this look as well, you look very pretty!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
Kinda wish that shirt says carbs instead of crabs... then I'd be so on board :DDD love the colour, yay sun! I left all my belts at uni too! And I've lost weight since leaving for summer so none of my jeans stay up SIGH.
ReplyDeleteso cool!
ReplyDeleteI love this look :) x
ReplyDeleteamanilyrical.blogspot.co.uk
I love that top! its so cute! Denim works so well with orange x
ReplyDeleteLeanne's Lifestyle Blog
That tee was a bargain and I absolutely love that skirt! So much want.
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
I love this outfit! The skirt is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBx
beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk
Love the look! The Peace shirt is fab xx
ReplyDeleteLauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk
Love this outfit! perfect combo :)
ReplyDelete♡SleepyHeaven♡
I love how you styled the top! Lovely outfit ^-^
ReplyDeleteSarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com
Love your badass sense of style! Chucks are always a YES in my stylebook ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: www.kellmenow.com
XO
K
Yes, that is a restaurant in America! We have one right on the beach boardwalk where I live! I think this is one of my favorite outfits that you have styled! Looking super rad <3
ReplyDeletexxx
She Will Be
Your outfit looks amazing love your style!
ReplyDeletewww.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk
Seriously love your style! That top is amazing, I don't usually like orange but it looks great on the top and on you! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit, love the top and hat!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Emily
http://www.ditchtheheels.com
Love this look! You look like an absolute goddess with double denim and those sunglasses! Kudos to you for finding alternatives to belts, I think bandanas add a little more interest too!
ReplyDeleteAngelina Is
That Tee is so funny, I love it! Smart thinking about the bandanna. I usually use a scarf if I forget something, since I can transform it into pretty much anything. Have a great weekend. <3 /Madison
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is sick! Also I love the new background on your blog Alice!
ReplyDeleteTegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!
I love this! So cool, and it looks amazing on you. I could never pull something like this off
ReplyDeleteHannah x
xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com
Oh you look amazing. :)
ReplyDelete-Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha
Such an awesome outfit! Really love your shirt. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionckr.blogspot.dk
I love love love your use of double denim here! - it looks really great on you! xx
ReplyDeleteIts lovely post very nice dress and beautiful photos amazing outfit! really look like nice shirt thanks for sharing. safety management course in chennai|Industrial safety course in chennai|diploma in fire and safety courses in chennai|iosh managing safely institute|nebosh courses in Tamil nadukeep post!.
ReplyDelete