Shirt - Vintage Levi's
Ringer Tee - Toronto Blue Jay's Merch (Old)
Shorts - Vintage
Yes, once again I've posted an outfit that consists of denim, denim, and more denim. Soz but double denim is my absolute fave at the moment. I'm just happy denim and double denim and all things denim is in fashion this season, because I can wear it to my hearts content and still be cool. This oversized denim shirt has been a staple in my wardrobe for years. I find it's so easy to throw over practically anything, and it adds that little extra to an outfit.
I've also finally had my hair. It looks soooo much better. Can you tell? I've been putting it off for so long, because no offence to hairdressers, but having my hair washed and two inches removed from it should not cost almost £40 - why so expensive???
p.s. here is my collection of double denim outfits so far. No regrets, I love them all (here, here, and here).








Great outfit, I'm a huge fan of denim as well! I used to have an oversized denim jacket from Topshop and I wore it almost every single day haha. x
ReplyDelete113-things-to-say.blogspot.com
there's nothing wrong with loving denim as much as you do :) you look great! :D
ReplyDeletePam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
You can't beat some denim loving! I LOVE your retro sunglasses xx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie
Denim and more denim is super cool! Casual, chic and versatile
ReplyDeleteNatalia | Lindifique
Denim is amazing, can't go wrong with it. I especially love demin jackets. Lovely outfit - your hair looks so gorgeous! x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
Personally I love denim so yay for denim outfits! Your hair looks amazing, yes! I'm also into styling it the way you just did for your pictures. So comfortable. x
ReplyDeleteCristina @ My Cup Of Tea
Love a good bit of denim! These pieces go so nicely together too!
ReplyDeleteDenimMondays
I love denim! It looks good, love the shorts!
ReplyDeletewww.elabellaworld.com
Absolutely inlove with yout grungy style!
ReplyDeleteBarbora/ Fleurerly
you beauty! pulling off double denim perfectly! xo
ReplyDeletethewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk
double denim is the way to go! love this outfit, hopefully double denim will never grow old although I like to think we'd all still wear it away :)
ReplyDeletehttp://wanderingsofalostsoul1.blogspot.co.uk
Ha I've always loved denim on denim!! I don't know why there's a thing about it, think it looks effortlessly cool :) Love your sunnies btw!
ReplyDeleteGabby xo
Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter
Love this outfit but I'm always way too scared to pull double denim off! Haha :) Great post
ReplyDeleteElle du Jour xx
Love it. You totally rock denim on denim :P
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series | bloglovin
Love this outfit and your style!
ReplyDeleteRebeka from Rebeka Taylor xx
I love this! You pull off double denim so well
ReplyDeletelaurensibs.com
love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://thewhimsicalwildling.com
This looks so nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk
Denim, denim and more denim =awesome. You can't go wrong with denim. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
Ugh, I totally feel the struggle of hairdresser bills! I've cut my hair for the longest time because I don't want to spend the money to get it done, haha! Love your all-denim outfit, by the way!
ReplyDeletemanicpixiegirl
Can't go wrong with denim!!
ReplyDeleteMeg | A Little Twist Of…
I accidentally posted double denim outfits one after the other, I have so much denim, I love it <3
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks great, I love some double denim! Also, those sunglasses are beaut!
ReplyDeletehttp://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/
I adore this outfit and I love that it isn't overpowering denim wise!
ReplyDeleteEllen
My Blog
Fashion Giveaway click here !
Beauty Giveaway click here!
I absolutely love denim & styling it up for summer! Double denim suits you :) x
ReplyDeletewww.hello-cat.blogspot.com
Amazing outfit as always! X
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Road
I have almost the same sunglasses! Double denim looks so cool, and those shorts are the shorts of my dreams
ReplyDeletehttp://wondergoth.blogspot.com/
Denim on denim will never go out of style! I love your style so much :)
ReplyDeletex Alona
gentleconfusion.blogspot.com
love this look! can't go wrong with denim! those shorts are fab
ReplyDeleteLilia x http://liliamayaa.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the oversized denim shirt, I've been trying to find something similar for ages :)
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush
Great outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.adelaacanski.com/
Love the way you've styled he double denim! Even though they're basically the same shade, I would still be scared to wear it, but you've pulled it off so well! Gorgeous sunglasses xx
ReplyDeletehttp://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/
I love wearing denim so this denim look is perfect!! :D :D I really like the style and fitting of the denim shirt especially.
ReplyDeleteADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
love the double denim!
ReplyDeletehttp://thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/
What a cool laidback outfit!
ReplyDeletex
www.bohomantic.blogspot.com
you looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Damn, you rock this outfit so well! The glasses definitely add that extra edge. Super hot.
ReplyDeletecoffeeslag
COFFEESLAG Rocksbox Review
Eu adoro essa combinação de total jeans <333
ReplyDeletehttp://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br
You look great. Love the denim shirt.
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
Can we just change your name to 'Queen of ringer tee'?!
ReplyDeletehttp://poundingyounghearts.blogspot.com.au/
looking damn cool from head to toe
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
I'm a big fan of double denim! Looking great.
ReplyDeleteSaskia / girlinbrogues.com
I love the double denim look!
ReplyDeleteEmma emhasrednails
love this outfit! there's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing denim all the time - you look fab! xx
ReplyDeleteje suis cat
I absolutely love your style. I would never be able to pull of things like you do, always looking fab! xx
ReplyDeleteemily x ❤ | emilyloula