Lace Up Body - Boohoo (Old)
Boots - Topshop (Old)
I'm having clothes issues at the moment. Basically, I cleared out over half of my clothes (I know, impressive right?) and have sold quite a few of them, but I'm trying to save up money at the mo. So I have barely any clothes and can't really buy any new ones. This makes for zero outfit inspo, or all my outfits being slight variations of each other. I like showing a wide range of outfits on my blog, which is annoying as I can't really do that right now.
Anyway, here's an outfit I'm planning to wear out on Friday night. I treated myself to these culottes because they were in the sale, and UO has 20% off sale items at the moment, so they were only about £17 - bargainous. They're not usually what I would go for, but they are SO COMFY, and I love the print. I also like the fact that they are above knee length and aren't as baggy as most other culottes. I'm not too keen on those, but these I can get on board with.
Not gonna lie, I did wear these out last Friday as well (with a different top). I'm in a clothes drought, okay? Outfits are very limited right now, OOTN's more than anything.










clothes drought :p
ReplyDeleteyou look great in this :)
Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
This outfit is incredible! Who knew culottes could look so cool ;-) I like seeing the same clothes pop on blogs, so I can see multiple ways they can be worn! xo
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love those culottes! And such a bargain!
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
That last photo is so cool, such a cool angle... I never thought of wearing culottes before but I think I really like them!
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series | bloglovin
That is one gorgeous pair of culottes! You look fab as always Alice x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
That top is sooooo cute!!!!! I love the entire outfit, the pattern on those culottes are a dream. Clothes drought seems like a nightmare, I think I may have to go through one when I move out in under 3 weeks, not prepared for that, ahhahaha.
ReplyDeletethat top is so gorgeous, it's so weird that even though that top is old that it is still in fashion! so cute, the culottes are so nice, it's wicked that you're bringing a pop of colour to your outfits :) xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE this outfit! I can't decide what I like the most!!!
ReplyDeleteJennie Emma
xxx
Aw lovely, love the look :3
ReplyDeleteAna ♥
http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ New post
Those culottes look so unique, and also really nice on you!
ReplyDeleteMegan x / megaanalicec.blogspot.co.uk
Your wardrobe must be amazing! In love with this outfit and those shoes! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteThat top is so cute! And those culottes! And those shoes! And I totally repeat outfits all the time :p
ReplyDeletehttp://wondergoth.blogspot.com/
Love the pattern on the culottes as its quite unique!!
ReplyDeleteLizzy | by Lizzy x
Your Culottes is lovely, not classical but very attractive. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI write about Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews here. If you have time, come to my blog.
Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteCatherine ️xx
California-souls.tumblr.co.uk
Clearing out over half your wardrobe, wow. But girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when we're short of money, innit? I repeat outfits and alter them to make variations of the same ones a lot so it's second nature for me, ha.
ReplyDeleteLoving those culottes, and gah, that top is the perfect surprise. Loving the back!
May | THE MAYDEN
Those shorts have such a great print, you always find the best prints!
ReplyDeleteISA Professional
What a unique outfit! You look great!
ReplyDeleteHeba xx || The Heba│Bloglovin│Instagram
i love it!! especially with the nice backless top
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes :)
ReplyDeletexx Arwa
dottedbow.blogspot.com
Nice post! Thanks for commenting on my blog and checking it out, your blog is so good.
ReplyDeleteLove LuluB xox
The Anonymous Blogger Blog: http://theanonymousbloggxox.blogspot.com.uk/
LuluB xox Blog: http://lulubxox.blogspot.pt/
This outfit looks amazing on you, love the culottes!
ReplyDeleteLucy x- Yellowicing
They look sooo cute on you!! 💕 Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. :) Totally following your wonderful blog.
ReplyDeleteRegina
Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom
Those culottes are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteMeg | A Little Twist Of…
Love this outfit! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteYousra | Mystic Tales
Culottes are so in now and I find them really scary to wear but you did really well! Congrats on the wardrobe clean up
ReplyDeleteBCfactor Blog
The print is pretty cool. Love the colors.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Love this outfit! Also adore your tattoo's!
ReplyDeletewww.beckieeschle.com
I feel you! I gave away a lot of my old clothes, and I don't have a lot to style as well. Still, I absolutely love your culottes! I must find a pair! <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'
very very cool culottes! And I'm jealous you were able to clear out most of your closet, I always tell myself today is the day, but I never do it because I can't let go!
ReplyDeletehttp://splitneedles.blogspot.com/2015/07/glasses-giveaway-w-firmoo.html
I love this outfit! Very cool and edgy, and those boots are amazing! I love the print of the culottes, they're such a unique piece. Great post!
ReplyDeletexo Kiki
http://colormekiki.com/
I love this outfit, especially the boots! They are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLaura Likes Beauty xx
Those are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteEmma | With A City Dream
I really want a top like that! I found one today in Topshop but it did not look good. I love your trousers so much, you wear them so well, plus I always feel like wearing sale clothes makes me feel better because, ya know, sale!!x
ReplyDeleteLibby-Jade
I love your outfit, it's very fierce and cool at the same time! But I must say your boots stole the show, I want a pair :)
ReplyDeleteAshley
http://jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com/
I love that top so much! Great pictures xo
ReplyDeleteSarah Louise Porter Blog
love your skirt pants!
ReplyDeleteDAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG
Love your outfit! You're absolutely gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletewww.fayexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk / Beauty Blog
Giiiiiiiiirl ! I'm jealouse of your shorts ! It looks like Wax Prints ! I love it & it fits you very well :)
ReplyDeleteFollow me on GFC Alice, I always follow back.
▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬
Oh my god if anyone can pull these off it's you and you look incredible, I am in awe! xx
ReplyDeleteI love the print and length of these!
ReplyDeleteDanielle's Beauty Blog
I LOVE the lace up top with this! I keep seeing those tops everywhere, I think i need one! I love the culottes too, such a great look!
ReplyDeletethose shorts are so cool! the print are so fun!
ReplyDeletekelseybang.com
This print is AMAZING. I need to clear out half of my clothes!
ReplyDeleteTara x
I love the shoes you wore in this!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com
Your pictures are really clear!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are to die for though... always wanted a pair like that!
Aleeha xXx
http://www.halesaaw.com/
Love your style! Great outfit…
ReplyDeletewww.mandybajwa.blogspot.com
Incredible blog, you are so individual! :D you also remind me of a groovier Taylor Swift xD following you now on GFC! xx
ReplyDeleteelizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow!
I've been unconvinced on the whole Culottes trend but I loveeee these ones! You sassy thing!
ReplyDeletewww.hayleyeszti.com | Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
I love this look! Culottes are so hot right now. I'm inlove with your photos. Btw, would you like for us to follow each other? Let me know. I am your newest follower. Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
-Eva Marie
www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com
Love this outfit! Really individual! would love to have the guts to wear the! you really suit these! x http://acelittleblog.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThe culotte and a print! Great bold style girl
ReplyDeleteKrissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com
Love your lace up top!
ReplyDeleteI have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:
* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *
x
I still LOVE that lace up bodysuit. So cool. The side shot is super sexy, perfect for a Friday night out as you said.
ReplyDeleteErin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty
Omg such a bargain from Urban Outfitters! I love the print and shape of these culottes. Your belt is lovely too, where is it from? :) x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte's Road
Love your outfit!
ReplyDeleteBasic Is The Mood
I don't see many people pulling of culottes, but they look unbelievably good on you! Love your style xx
ReplyDeleteLaura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle
Lace up detailing to die for!
ReplyDeleteJess • WOLF IN THE CITY BLOG