Please don't alert the fashion police of my socks and sandals crime...
White Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - River Island (Old)
Chunky Sandals - New Look
Black Frilly Socks - Topshop
Choker - eBay
I am once again sporting an outfit comprised of monochrome. Maybe I was a penguin in a previous life? Or a panda. Yes that's it, I was a panda.
White shirts are divinely easy to style and wear, and they actually look like you have made an effort with your outfit. They are such a brilliant staple piece too have hanging up in your wardrobe as they can be thrown on for so many different occasions.
I chose quite a basic white shirt from Topshop, with pocket detailing on each side of the chest. Here I have tucked it into my black ripped skinny jeans to give it more of an edge. I wore these chunky white sandals in my last outfit post, but I just love them so much and thought they went so well with the outfit! I love the sharp contrast between the black socks and white sandals, and the frills add a dash of cuteness.
I bought this new choker from eBay, and it is actually a velvety material, which I love! If your looking to buy a choker, I would definitely recommend eBay. There are tonnes of different ones at very cheap prices!
Follow me on:
The shirt looks so cute tucked in and I really like the wash on those jeans. <3
ReplyDeleteTara x
haha, i love the way you write, the bit about being a panda in a previous life made me laugh. I definitely won't be calling the fashion police, i love the sandal/sock combo! xx
ReplyDeleteGrace | Glitter and Carousels
loving it! These jeans have a great fit ;)
ReplyDeletexo
Anastasia
http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk
I absolutely love your outfit! Chic and classy yet mysterious! And you're an amazing writer :)
ReplyDeleteEnter My Giveaway <3
My Makeup Mémoire
This is such a simple but cool look, you can never go wrong with a white blouse and some skinny jeans!
ReplyDeleteMuch love xxx
Christinanista.com
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your ripped jeans, and the whole monochrome look. It's my favourite thing at the minute! x
ReplyDeletewww.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk
I love the white shirt, im always scared to wear white as im so messy, i know id end up spilling something down me.
ReplyDeleteyour outfit posts are becoming my favourite!
x
sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk
Such a cool look! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jess
Looks like I've found another Alice Young fashion blogger (with the same love for the 90s). The monochrome outfit looks fab, and I'll always advocate the socks and sandals look!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioningalice.blogspot.co.uk/
Ah, a fellow Alice Young! Thank you, I'll check out your blog!
Deletepretty style!!
ReplyDeletehttp://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/2014/06/keep-calm-and-watch-movies.html
Love/need your choker xx
ReplyDeletereallyliteral.blogspot.com
I actually am a fan of the sandals-socks look!! Looking good, girl! Really love your style ♥
ReplyDelete☯ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!
love the choker
ReplyDeletethe STYLE Fringe BLOG
the STYLE Fringe BLOGLOVIN
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com
I adore the white shirt, I wear them all the time! This outfit looks great, love your style
ReplyDeleteaforvogue.blogspot.co.uk
p.s followed you on bloglovin would love if you could look at my blog xx
I love this shirt, it's perfect! Gorgeous outfit x
ReplyDeleteJosie’s Journal
Simple and lovely!
ReplyDeletewww.yliarvostettua.com
I own so many white shirts cos they're just so easy to wear with absolutely anything! Loving the white sandals with the little black frilly socks too :) xx
ReplyDeleteYou pulled this look together perfectly. It is so refreshing to see somebody take risks with style. I never see girls wearing chokers anymore, but I couldn't be more obsessed with them. Can't wait to keep reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteAshley
www.minck.co
Such a simplistic yet wonderful outfit, I love it! I'm always looking for a white shirt that isn't too sheer, I'll definitely have to pop into my local Topshop for one similar to yours! : )
ReplyDeleteAmy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
xxxx
Loving this look, great taste!
ReplyDeletellh x
I see so many bloggers looking so fashionable with their white button-downs on, but I just struggle with them. Hmmmm, will keep trying!
ReplyDeletePS--love your hair!!!!
Melanie | UnraveledThreads
Black and white together are amazing! You look great!
ReplyDeletexx,
La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
Facebook//Twitter//Instagram
That shirt looks lovely - I'm in desperate need of a new white shirt!
ReplyDeleteRachael at www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk
You look like taylor swift!! x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
love this whole outfit, especially your necklace <3 xx
ReplyDeletelove the socks and sandals x
ReplyDeleteReally like the Chunky Sandals! I actually don't own a white shirt and really want one, as they look so chic on everyone!
ReplyDeleteDaniella x
http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk
you look so awesome! love the entire outfit, so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/
You put this together so well! Love the jeans xx
ReplyDeleteLauraslittleloves
Cant go wrong with the classic white shirt, never dates!
ReplyDeleteBelle ♥
Mascara & Maltesers
Absolutely love this, been looking for a white shirt for ages! Rebeka x
ReplyDeleteHttp://www.rebekataylor.blogspot.co.uk
OMG cool outfit, i love your ripped jeans too! You're so awesome <3
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
Let me know on my blog:)
clumsy-daisy.blogspot.com
Love the socks with the shoes, I'm daft for monochrome too!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.maisymeow.com
LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt, I've wanted a white shirt for soooo long! x
ReplyDelete0FFTOTHERACES
very very cool outfit built up with basic pieces! LOVE it
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Love this outfit, I love that shade of lipstick too, you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletelove jen | Jennifer's Journal xx
Nice outfit! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thegaragestarlets.com/
I like your sandals!
ReplyDeletehttp://drunknfunk.blogspot.com/
I'm loving monochrome right now, which is unusual for me as I normally love prints & colours!
ReplyDeleteLaura x
LookAtMyClothes
Love this outfit! Great styling. x
ReplyDeletewww.ambellia.blogspot.co.uk
Oh my god, this looks so adoreable!! I love this look so much!! And I´m also a fan of sandals and socks, please keep wearing this, I´m sure this has already started to become a trend!! <3
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit!! It looks great on you! I don't know if I could pull the darker lip colour off.. But I really want to give it a go with a similar look! :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au/
I love this outfit! Already re-styled it a few times! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog if you want!
ratchetlia.blogspot.com