I was very kindly invited along to The Vintage Kilo Sale in Bethnal Green a couple of weeks back. Hunting through the masses of vintage clothes, I found this gem of a denim shirt, with all the cowboy trimmings. The Vintage Kilo Sale has a pretty cool concept - you pay £15 for every kilo of clothing you pick up, so you can end up with some amazing vintage pieces at a fraction of the price they would be in a lot of vintage shops. They do events all around the country as well, here's their Facebook page if you were interesting in looking.
These ASOS El Paso boots have all the western vibes, and look so perfect with the shirt. I think they may just be my fave purchase of 2015 so far (not including Glasto tickets, nothing will top that purchase), just look at all of those star studs. So dreamy.
*This post is in collaboration with The Vintage Kilo Sale.










This looks great on you! I haven't heard of Vintage Kilo sale yet so I might have to check it out when I plan to get some more outfits.
ReplyDeleteJoyce // Joycentricity
Thank you! You should do :)
DeleteI hadnt heard of them before, very cool! Love the boots :)
ReplyDeletePam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
Thanks!
DeleteGreat look! The patchwork and beading on the shirt is so unique too.:D
ReplyDelete- www.veebzboo.com
- www.youtube.com/veebzboo
Those boots are amazing! Not surprised they're your favourite purchase at all. I was so upset when I realised I missed the Vintage Kilo event near me last weekend, seems such a good idea! Loving the shirt. X
ReplyDeletehttp://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks! It is, there will probably be another one near you soon :)
DeleteI LOVEEEEE the shirt, it really suits you! The shoes are awesome too!
ReplyDeleteRobyn / Phases Of Robyn
Aw thanks x
DeleteWow that denim shirt is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a kind of vintage sale like that around my place, I'd love that!
Micky♡
http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com
Girl, YAS. Only you can pull off such a look, omg. I need those boots!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
I really want to go to a vintage kilo sale but overtime I am busy. I love the shirt you picked and how you've styled it.
ReplyDeleteBeth x
www.hellobeth.co.uk
wow! what a great find! u look amazing! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/wanderlust-3-nights-in-rome.html
ReplyDeleteI really love the shirt! Such an amazing fin! The boots are lovely as well!
ReplyDeleteFix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Blog Lovin' // Instagram
xx
Absolutely adore this outfit! £15 is such a bargain for a kilo as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk
SERIOUSLY love those boots on you. The stars are such a nice little touch and I love how you paired that oversized denim shirt with them. Seriously love this outfit, so rocker/punk, totally my style.
ReplyDeletecoffeeslag
COFFEESLAG Sephora Hal
Totally love this look, you really pull it off x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmazing vintage shirt! I love it so much. I'm regular customer of this kind of shops =)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog and you have such a nice style.
XX
Your shoes are lovely!
ReplyDeletenolongergrey.com
I love that shirt! It looks so good on you!
ReplyDeleteX marlinde
Looking fabulous as always Alice! I love a good Kilo Sale, although I can't believe the ones in London are that expensive, I went to one in Notts last month where it was £5 per kilo! Such a great deal either way though x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Whaaaaat!? £5 is so good, were the clothes good there?
DeleteSuch an amazing find! I went to the kilo sale in Clapham and it was so good <3
ReplyDeleteAndini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile
Absolutely loving the star studded boots!
ReplyDeleteguesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk
I love the boots they look so pretty on you! I really like that outfit but totally the boots!
ReplyDeletefeaturegirly.blogspot.com
Nice! These photos are lovely with the autumn leaves and you certainly look pretty cowgirl sassy x
ReplyDeletewww.fashionetmoi.com
Love the oversized denim shirt, the boots compliment it perfectly.
ReplyDeletehttp://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
The Vintage Kilo sounds pretty amazing, I agree about that shoes being so perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush | Beauty Giveaway
Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove the denim shirt! Looks so cool!
So cute! Those boots are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteI am speechless, I love the whole outfit. Boots are amazing.
ReplyDeleteCharming Coco ♡
I love the details so much! Eva
ReplyDeletehttp://www.evas-place.com/
So lovely to meet you Alice, you look great! Please do come and visit us again xx
ReplyDeleteLovely post!
ReplyDeleteRead my new post x
♥
»NEW LITTLE THINGS #6 ♡
That shirt is awesome, I have a weakness for denim shirts... I am in love with those shoes though. The outfit look great on you!
ReplyDeleteGina
xx
cool blouse!!
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
love your pictures, please check out my blog www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteamazing shirt! xo
ReplyDeletethewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk
I really like your outfit! And the autumnal vibe in the background also is one I really love. I hadn't visited your blog for quite a while but I'm glad I stumbled upon it again.. need to do that more often! X
ReplyDeletewww.lemontierres.com
very original look, love it!
ReplyDeletegreetings xoxo
klaudr.blogspot.com
Love your style :)
ReplyDeletexx Rida Lasne
http://mysimplyperfect.blogspot.com/
Love your style and your boots are amazing!!! <3
ReplyDeletewww.ufbytaryn.com
So sassy! You definitely look great girl!
ReplyDeleteGeorgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle
lovely street style
ReplyDeletehttp://www.marieprom.co.uk/cocktail-dresses
I definitely agree that nothing could top Glasto tickets :) I love vintage clothing, what a great deal to get a kilo of clothes for £15! This is a really cool outfit, I love the cowgirl vibe! Especially love the boots, they're super funky!
ReplyDelete♥.•*¨ Foxy Rocker ¨*•.♥
Sounds amazing, and really near me! Heading to the next one. You picked up some gems :)
ReplyDeleteSaskia / girlinbrogues.com
This vintage shirt is amazing, i'm definitely checking out this vintage facebook page. Hopefully they will come to Manchester!
ReplyDeleteEmma at www.collagemepretty.com
OMG! Looved the boots, I am looking for the perfect pair and they are now on my top 3.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
http://www.calluswhatever.com/
New Post:
La nueva colección MUST HAVE por Miranda Kerr
Love from Mexico,
-Denise
I love how adventurous you are with your style! I love the idea of the vintage kilo sale.
ReplyDeletehttp://nxha.blogspot.com
The shirt looks amazing on you! Love your pictures, you look lovely! X
ReplyDeletehttp://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk
I love your page and this outfit! So cute for the fall season!
ReplyDelete