Yes, dump him indeed - because why wouldn't you do what a t-shirt tells ya too? Joke, I love this top, and its 70's vibes. Thanks for that one, Missguided. It also goes perfectly with ma new *New Look boots. New Look recently asked me to style up a pair of their boots in both a day time and a night time look (see the full collection of New Look boots). I've been wanting a pair of white boots, and a pair of pointed boots rather a lot recently, so I had to go with these beauts. Fave part has gotta be the zip detail at the front - it adds a bit of edge and sass to them. Always what I need.
I went very casual for the day time look. I was actually a little worried this look might be a little boring for the blog, but velvet jeans and a ringer tee with a quirky slogan in groovy 70's font, seemed pretty blog-worthy in the end.
I'll be posting the night time look on Friday!
*This post is in collaboration with New Look.





New Look is always a hit and miss with me. But it is a great place to buy shoes! Love the look, definitely not boring! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteLove those shoes, can't believe they're new look!
ReplyDeletewww.jennifersjournal.co.uk
x
New look has well and truly upped its game lately, I'm loving literally everything they. Love that shirt too ^_^ x
ReplyDeleteI feel like at the very least those boots would add interest enough on their own. They're very different, I find! Maybe it's just the colour, when we're so used to black and browns in boots like them. Either way, they're great! I love the whole outfit, and I'm excited to see the nighttime post :)
ReplyDeleteErin
http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca
These boots are gorgeous. I haven't been to New Look in months, I will have to go and have a look around soon. You can never have too many pairs of boots
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Aah, you look a little like Tavi Gevinson in that last photo! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
I love that shirt on you, Alice. Simple be damned -- you're sassy and lookin' snazzy. Those boots are so gorge!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
Really cute outfit as always, and I am SO in love with that top!
ReplyDeleteRae of Love from Berlin
Bloglovin' // instagram
these are pretty! Cant wait to see the night time look. I am always a fan of NL and their boots :)
ReplyDeletePam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
oooh those boots are awesome!
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra
You look awesome :) xx
ReplyDeleteblog.doodleheart.co.uk
casual 90s look!
ReplyDeletewww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
loving the boots! New Look is always my go to for some every winter:)
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet Winter
The shoes and T-shirt are both amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteChasing Belle 23
This are amazing - so unique!
ReplyDeleteLucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk
these are super nice, that top rocks too!
ReplyDeleteBekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED
I always think New Look shoes are so affordable and surprise me all the time - the quality is really good for the price point. I really like these, they're super unusual and not what I would expect at all! Ps, totally love the tee, too ;) x
ReplyDeleteLucy Amelia | flawedfairytale
This look is so lovely! The boots are really pretty :)
ReplyDeleteOther than trainers I would never think to go for white shoes but theses look amazing!! So effortless and stylish. The top is fab too!
ReplyDeleteKatie | http://katiecupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/
great blog post, had a great read :)... love your blog post :) keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteJadiee'sLittleBlog keep in touch
Jade
I've been looking for a nice pair of boots now it's autumn and these are gorgeous ! I love newlooks boots they're always lovely AND affordable which is .. you know, a nice combination hehe ! I personally think a lovely outfit like this with a 70's top and black skinnies is blog worthy and this was a great post :) I can't wait to see the night time look !
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Marianne xxx
http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/
I loove the boots, they look fab! x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte
They're so nice!
ReplyDeleteTrudyJohanna x
Such a cool look, I love the boots! x
ReplyDelete113-things-to-say.blogspot.com
The Boots. I need The Boots. Those boots. yesterday.
ReplyDeletehttp://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com/
Nice look madam keep up the great posts! Love the simplicity
ReplyDeleteLove the color-blocked look of the shoes (and your outfit!). I wish I could pull it off, but I'm strictly a sneakers and jeans kinda girl haha <3
ReplyDeleteEmily // Lynde Avenue
As always, you look fantastic! Great look!
ReplyDeleteMallory//Perhaps Bananas
Those shoes are so great! Such a fun look!
ReplyDeleteMiranda xxx http://www.mirandasnotebook.com/
I love those boots and they go so well with the rest of your outfit. I hate that velvet makes me cringe to touch as it always looks so good! xx
ReplyDeletewww.kirstytalks.co.uk
Loving those jeans and the boots are really unique - great outfit!
ReplyDeletesophee.co.uk
I am loving the boots! New Look is always my first post of call for shoes, their collection is amazing and so affordable.
ReplyDeleteRoxie | The Beautiful Bluebird
I think you styled these boots very nicely in this outfit for a day look :) It looks a bit sassy, which is always a nice add!
ReplyDelete-Leta | The Nerdy Me
hehe love the cheeky shirt!
ReplyDeleteawesome boots, really! truly in love!
ReplyDeleteVaida @ www.donttellanyone.net/blog
I love New Look! Those booties are so cute! And I love this casual, edgy and fun outfit!
ReplyDeletexx Chelsea
www.organizedmessblog.com
Those boots are amazing! Total sass x
ReplyDeleteI need those boots in my life. They're fab! Great outfit! :)
ReplyDelete~Moll
www.mollymac13.blogspot.com
Love those boots - and they look like they would go with a range of outfits too! x
ReplyDeletewww.laurenslifestyle.com
This is such a cute look, you make those boots look so rad. I also love those jeans! Velvet is my life. Shame they are Topshop tho, so they'll be a lil' out of my price range haha.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Jayne
You look fabulous! And yes: DUMP HIM! :)))
ReplyDeleteI'm in LOVE with the boots! I need them! X
ReplyDeletehttp://darriyancateland.blogspot.co.uk/
This post is awesome! That's why I'll definitely follow your blog to see the new ones!
ReplyDeletep.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog
Diana Cloudlet
www.dianacloudlet.com
I love love love loveeee this! The shoes are fab, the top is fab and so are the jeans. This is literally the exact outfit I'd wear. <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteRobyn / Phases Of Robyn
Love this look babe! I've got the very same pair of boots in all black - aren't they just the comfiest things ever?! xo
ReplyDeleteLJLV
A Manchester Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
I want those lovely white boots!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit. The boots are so cute.
ReplyDeleteLoving the fringe.
Jenn | Jennifer Jayne
I almost can't believe these are New Look, i often shop there for shoes but have never seen boots like these!
ReplyDeleteWriting Possibility
I am not a fan of white boots but those are amazing. Looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCharming Coco ♡
I ADORE that tshirt!! Fellow Portsmouth graduate woop woop!
ReplyDeleteKirstie | Kirstie Pickering
Love that boots!!!
ReplyDeleteMilk Tea Lover Hua Hua
Love your outfit! Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/