Y'know it's coming up to Christmas/New Years Eve when the high street becomes a flood of sequins and glitter. I basically want to buy all of the sparkly dresses in Topshop, but I would just never wear them. H&M have quite a big selection of sparkly pieces in at the moment - I posted a picture on my instagram of this amazing sequin mermaid two piece, but I ended up going for these shorts instead, just because I'm probably going to wear these a lot more.
I've also wanted a harness for absolutely ages, and I found a girl who hand makes them on eBay. I think I may add to this one a little bit though, I haven't decided yet. I think they look awesome layered below transparent tops like this mesh tee from Missguided, but also underneath a plunging neckline.










Oh wow! This is absolutely stunning Alice! So so cute x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I LOVE this outfit! I look forward all year to the sparkle explosion that happens in shops at Christmas, and your shorts are so beautiful. The strappy bra is gorgeous too, good job finding it on ebay - the highstreet versions can be so pricey xx
ReplyDeleteJessthetics
Thanks! Me too, I just want to buy everything with sequins on aha. Yes, they can be so expensive! Xx
DeleteAbsolutely love this look, especially the harness bra. I love sheer and mesh stuff too and bras like that or bralettes always look so nice underneath them. Xx
ReplyDeleteRuby
www.anotherrubytuesday.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks, yeah I love the way lace bras and harness bras look underneath shear tops xx
DeleteSo cool, I love those boots. Perfect party all night look
ReplyDeleteAnna | aforvogue
I'm so in love with that harness bra, it's unbelievable. And the shorts are so cute and shiny, love 'em!
ReplyDeleteMeg | A Little Twist Of…
You look SO stunning - I'd kill to have your figure. The harness looks so cool too, adds some edge to it. Love this! xx
ReplyDeleteSophie Elizabeth
www.popcornandglitter.co.uk
Aw thank you xx
Deletethese shorts are way nicer than the green ones ;)
ReplyDeletelove the boots *-*
Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
It was a skirt aha!
DeleteDefinitely need to get some sparkles in my wardrobe soon! I've really been loving harnesses lately too, I love the effect with a plunging neckline but this looks great under the mesh! Ace shorts x
ReplyDeletehttp://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/
Yes you should, I want more too! Thanks! x
DeleteYou look so good, Alice, and gah, teach me how to rock sequins like you do?! The harness looks great under the mesh top, too!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
Love the sequins! Thanks!
DeleteI love this look! Everything about it is so interesting and different :)
ReplyDeleteErin
http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca
Those shorts are just so awesome!! I love the pattern and detail on it
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
omg babe, you honestly reached a new level of amazing!!!!! That Outfit is EVERYTHING and i love your hair like this wow wow wow!!! xx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
I love your bold style!!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely stunning - such a unique way to wear sequin shorts. I just really wish I could pull an outfit like this off! x
ReplyDeleteViva Epernay | Penhaligon's Giveaway
Yay for sequins!
ReplyDeleteHannah | Oh January
I love a bit of sparkle hehe so i'm loving the sequin stuff that always comes out around this time of year ! I agree they do look really nice under mesh tops and you look stunning in this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Marianne xxx
http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/
This is SO cool. I love the shorts and they look fab on you! Wish I could pull off one of those bralet things I look so ridiculous when I try it haha!
ReplyDeleteRobyn / Phases Of Robyn
awesome look! had no idea these were also on ebay as have also been put off by the price of these online elsewhere! will be scout ebay! :) http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/indian-summer.html
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit! I am loving how everywhere is full of sequins at the moment too!
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Never seen an outfit like that! WOW
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous!! Love that harness bra too, you look amazing as per!
ReplyDeleteJen | Jennifer's Journal x
truthfully, i think the harness may be a bit much for me, but those shorts are exquisite. they have quite a unique design. good going H&M.
ReplyDeletehttp://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com/
You look amazing, i'm literally in love with this look!!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited for new year I can't wait to wear my iridescent green sequin dress tehe! :)
It's so sad I wish I could wear it all the time!
http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you! Omg, that sounds like an amazing dress!
Deletethat harness is an amazing idea! might have to get myself one! amazing outfit as always! xo
ReplyDeletethewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk
You should! Thanks :) xx
DeleteLove this outfit so much! I really want a bra like that too they're so cute with low cut tops and with this! Ah, such a pretty outfit, I have a lot of outfit envy right now aha x
ReplyDeletelibbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk
Aw thanks, look on eBay, there's loads and they're cheaper than high street versions x
DeleteAmazing post !! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
Love the shorts, so fun! H&M always delivers!
ReplyDeleteLove this look! It suits you xxx
ReplyDeletePlease check out and follow my blog? ;)
www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk
Love this look! The shorts are amazing xx
ReplyDeletegirl in albion | uk fashion blog
The bra is so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks perfect on you! Dreamy shorts!
ReplyDeleteSarah xx
http://www.sarahsatongar.com
I love, love, love the harness! I am dying to find my own perfect one, could you link the ebay user?
ReplyDeleteOH xx
www.oliviahuxley.blogspot.com / www.likeoliviahuxley.tumblr.com
Thanks! Yeah sure - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/prettythorax?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
DeleteLove the sequined shorts paired with sheer! I've been on the lookout for some good sequined shorts myself.
ReplyDeleteMondays & Mimosas
Those shorts are amazing, can't believe they're from H&M! x
ReplyDeleteBrigitte | brigittehayley.com
Beautiful look!! I love your style ♡ Kisses!
ReplyDelete·Alas de Angel·
Gorgeous shorts x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x
I am in love with those shorts! You look great <3
ReplyDeletecoralbuttons.wordpress.com
Such a great look and great post! xx
ReplyDeleteleavingericafootprints.blogspot.com
I love harnesses, espacially layered up and I think it's about time I got my hands on one!
ReplyDeleteLove the shorts here, sequins work so well on you, just a little bit jel ;)
Dana || fashion-dew.blogspot.com
Cool! <3
ReplyDeleteBig Dreamer
I would buy all the sequin pieces too, they are stunning. Your outfit looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeletehttp://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/