5 July 2014

Docs and a Band Tee



 Pink Floyd Tee - Somewhere in New York
Kimono - Primark (old)
Dr Martens - eBay
Choker - eBay

I used to wear outfits like this all the time a couple of years ago.  Y'know, the classic over-sized tee, long enough to cover ya shorts and grungy boots look.  Yeah, I used to rock that look.  

Docs are literally the best footwear ever.  I'm being serious.  They're cool, comfy and go with anything, right?  And they are made to last a lifetime.  I've had these for years, and they definitely won't be breaking anytime soon!  Just what I want in a pair of boots.

Follow me on:





Share:

48 comments

  1. I love your style!
    (I don't want this to be insulting but) you remind me of like a punk/grunge Taylor Swift.

    xx
    rhisadultlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not! Literally everyone says I look like her, even random people have come up and told me before!

      Delete
  2. I always wanted a pair of Doc Martins but never got any... I don't know why! Love the kimono!

    Dayner x | mozzypop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with you that Docs are literally the best footwear. I love how good they look with a pair of shorts and a tee, and you've definitely styled it well here x

    gegsyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love this outfit, and you pull it off so well.

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Docs are definitely my comfortable go-to shoes!
    Tanya x

    http://whoistanyaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the tee!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally digging this kimono. Despite it being black & white, it's very bold. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Docs!
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super, super, super in love with your Docs. I have been lusting over Docs since forever but on my wee shoe string budget I could never afford brand new or find some in my size at opshops/thrift stores or on auction sites.

    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that choker but the planet fell off and now i've lost the band for it xD It's so cute and lovely though! I agree about Docs being really comfortable I have three pairs now. I am finding it hard to wear in my shoe version though, you no which ones I mean, my feet are terrible for blisters, I get them with every pair of shoes! Love this post!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. <333 you look awesome !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!!!!

    http://georgiapowell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, amazing outfit!
    LOVELY :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favorite kind of outfit! i live in my docs :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeahhh girl I love this! This was also my college uniform, albeit white docs and a different t-shirt! Love it xxx


    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool outerwear and shoes dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey! Love your blog!!
    Would you like to follow for a follow?
    Just let me know over on my blog!
    http://heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk/

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the combination of the kimono and the pink Floyd tee.

    www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love my docs - sooo comfortable. Yours are amazing. They look worn in which is how docs should look!

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous Alice, I adore your kimono x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your makeup you look so pretty, your kimono makes this outfit look comfy and fun.

    http://www.wondersofandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous outfit! I'm so jealous of your boots, I've wanted some for aaages.
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the look you have such a great style! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this outfit... The docs just finish it off perfectly. Gorgeous!xx
    http://emilar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great outfit! Love the eyeliner you did!

    XX
    http://www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love every single item in this outfit! Absolutely gorgeous! ♡♡

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love docs, especially in that colour :) I just wish they didn't take so long to break in! Haha.
    Your kimono is absolutely gorgeous too :)

    Louise / http://asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Docs are the best shoes that have even been created, they look cool and fit like a fricking glove :D

    Megan x

    http://justmeggg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is my ultimate go-to outfit. People are always confused on whether I'm wearing pants or not but whatever. I own a pair of docs too and I'm obsessed. I want another pair so badly. They're the best.

    http://ashleeeybash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. cute outfit, need to get me some docs asap! x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just come across your blog and love it, will be giving you a follow- you look lovely.
    writtenwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  35. your style is very unique and I love it!
    -Shay
    http://thesparkleeffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Best cardigan ever! Love this look! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just want to say that I love your style and all of your outfits! I would love to have your closet, haha xx

    http://behappyandpeaceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ooo I love your cardigan! xx
    trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

© Alybell | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig