How amazing are these holographic platform shoes from Schuh...
Tie Dye Dress - River Island (Old)
Holographic Platform Shoes - Schuh
Choker and Necklace - eBay
Is it possible to love shoes more than people? Cos I sure love these bad boys. If you follow me on Instagram you would have witnessed my excitement when they arrived for me, all cute and shiny. Best thing is, they go with pretty much everything, so I can wear them to my hearts content! And I feel cool wearing them. Can I say that?
Don't they also match up perfectly with the dress? The purple undertone of the holographic shoes goes wonderfully with the purple in the dress, and the platforms make the whole outfit just that little bit more grungy. Obviously the choker helps out in that aspect as well!
I have too say that I am loving the midi trend this season. I normally swerve toward the more shorter of options when it comes to dresses and shorts etc... but midi's are so comfy! Especially this dress, I could live in it. I'll tell you what, I'll let you into a little secret: If you find a midi dress that isn't too tight, but still manages to fall lightly over your figure, showing off the all right curves, your laughing!
I love the midi trend as well! Love this color on you!
ReplyDeleteNightchayde
I love midis too, I don't suit them that much what with being really short though! You look gorgeous, love your style!x
ReplyDeletesophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk
Adore this outfit! I've been after some tie-dye pieces since I was 6-years-old and my friend created her own blue and purple vest. I wasn't allowed to make my own and I've wanted a full tie-dye wardrobe ever since!
ReplyDeleteThink it's about time I invested in a few pieces.
lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk
Omg that is such a long time to have wanted something for! Think it's time to get some tie dye into your wardrobe! Haha
Deletelove the necklace x
ReplyDeleteLizzie's Corner
Love this outfit on you! The colour of that dress is amazing and I love a bit of tie-dye :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, those shoes are amazing! I want some :P
Haaappy Summer!
Hailes<3
To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.
Gorgeous outfit, I love the tie-dye dress it kind of makes it look like it's velvet! The shoes are amazing as well :) x
ReplyDeleteconfessionsofaclumsygirl.blogspot.com
this dress is killer! love the fabric
ReplyDeleteFrank Vinyl : A California Fashion blog
Those shoes are pretty amazing! x
ReplyDeletegostei do vestido!! <3
ReplyDeletecabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br
Love this outfit! The shoes and the dress are perfect together, and even the chocker adds a nice touch to it! Love x
ReplyDeleteL&L from sisterblend
awesome print on that dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://heyprettything.com
I love your tattoo!
ReplyDeletehttp://lazyfalklands.blogspot.com
Love this outfit, you look fab! And you are so right about finding a good midi cut dress, they're so versatile. I definitely need more of them in my wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteEm xx
Pickles & Pinafores // UK Fashion Blog
Really digging the psychedelic print!
ReplyDelete♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com
I definitely love shoes more than SOME people...
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
Love the dress <3 looks beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/
Buffy the vampire slayer meets Kate Moss back in the day. Stunning!
ReplyDeletejessC
www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca
Wow this is gorgeous! I love your dress, it's so pretty! :) you look stunning <3
ReplyDeleteNew post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +
This outfit is so witchy, I love it!
ReplyDeleteCats in Crop Tops
I've always thought of tie dye as an awful 90s fashion crime that needs to stay in the 90s but this dress is actually pretty stunning! Love it!
ReplyDeleteElesaurus
Very edgy and cool look, purple suits you a lot!
ReplyDeleteMuch love xxx
CHRISTINANISTA.COM
Them shoes are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteEmma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk
Im a sucker for a little bit of holographic!!! Leigh xx
ReplyDeletewww.obviousleigh.co.uk
Cool dress! You've got a really nice style :)
ReplyDeletexx Mimmi, Muted Mornings
Cool tie-dye dress, the color suits you nicely!
ReplyDeleteHey just come across your blog, loving your outfit posts :)
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures in wonderland
I love this outfit. It reminds me of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and that old school type of swag. LOVE it! X
ReplyDeletethefashion-junkie
Such a lovely dress! Love your style so much and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/
Ohw love the dress! :)
ReplyDeleteahhh i absolutely love your blog i get excited everytime you post! I really just want to pinch everything from your wardrobe haha :(
ReplyDeletelots of love | jennifer's journal ♥
Aw this is the cutest comment, thank you so so much! I really appreciate it xx
DeleteI adore this dress, and it's totally okay to love shoes more than people. Most people anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteJust awesome Alice, that dress is to die for x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I really like you necklace, so pretty! Xx
ReplyDeleteI also like your lipstick!
ReplyDeletewww.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk
Great dress! The outfit possibilities with it are ENDLESS! You could seriously wear this a totally different way in every single season and it would look amazing!
ReplyDelete: signe : the daily savant :
$50 FASHION GIVEAWAY $50 JEWELRY GIVEAWAY
Your shoes are amazing, love the holo effect on them!
ReplyDeleteMademoiselle-Lala.com
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, I love your blog and your style is fabulous!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Crazy-Me/295536600536452
Such a great print, the dress looks lovely on you! And your tattoo is so cool :)
ReplyDeletehttp://le-young.blogspot.com
I love your shoes!! They're so cool!! I recently bought a pair of holographic shoes but they're more on the silver side, I love the almost petrol kind of look of yours!
ReplyDeleteEleanor x
www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com
That dress is sooooo cool! Love the tie dye and your shoes are sooo perfect!
ReplyDeletelove it!
mwah mwah
xo Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBlog.com
You look so cute! I love your dress. :)
ReplyDeletethefancycats.blogspot.com/
Cute top! The color matches well with your hair too :) xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
This dress is so awesome, I love that material. I will stay tuned to your next posts.
ReplyDeletewww.alexawas.com
The dress is fantastic and those shoes are killer! In fact, you're wearing the best shoes in every single post I've looked at. I'm totally f*cking beside myself right now. I need your shoes. Haha. <3
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment for me, by the way! Really appreciated it! I enjoyed flipping through your blog! I'd love to see you back again. You're always welcome! ^_^
- Anna
www.melodicthriftychic.com
you look amazing in that dress!
ReplyDeleteJoin my $100.00 ASOS
giveaway on my blog!
www.aroundlucia.com
Holographic + tie dye?! I'm sold. Love it!
ReplyDeleteRavishingly
Nice dress!
ReplyDeletewww.thegaragestarlets.com
Great dress!
ReplyDeletexx,
Marie
LivRiot
LivRiot on Bloglovin’ & I’ll follow back :)
Your shoes are amazing! I love the necklace too - it reminds me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
ReplyDeleteSHY LIKE | UK fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog
This dress is awesomeee!
ReplyDeleteUK fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger | bootyfurl.co.uk
Subscribe to me on YouTube | youtube.com/bootyfurl
♥
WHat a chic dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashion-soup.com/
Love your dress!
ReplyDeleteand hope to follow each other if you'd like??
would you visit my blog?
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/
It is totally OK to love shoes more than people girl!
ReplyDeleteXoXo,
Kat
http://www.katwalksf.com/
These shoes were made for this dress I swear!
ReplyDeletehttp://emicphany.blogspot.ca
Love this dress!
ReplyDeletewww.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk
Love the dress and color. Check out my blog for the latest eyewear and let me know what you think.
ReplyDeletewww.eyeseeeuphoria.com