Crochet Top - Urban Outfitters (Old)
Check Roll Neck - Charity Shop
Cord Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Topshop
Choker - Topshop
I managed to snap this beauty of a holographic choker up for £3.60, as it was leftover from the aftermath of the Topshop sale. I try to avoid buying Topshop jewellery when it's not discounted, as the discount actually brings it down to a normal price. I would not have paid a tenner for a strip of shiny neck plastic, I'm telling ya that!
Those boots are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteColeoftheball xx
Topshop's chokers are so overpriced - I bought one before Christmas and I think it lasted maybe 3 weeks before snapping!! And I paid £11 for it, ridiculous, so I definitely don't blame you for waiting for it to be reduced. It does look bloody awesome though ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso those socks are just incredible. I'm actually in love with them! xo
LJLV | UK Personal Style
I love your boots actually! :D I like chokers, but I only had one because it seems I can never find one I like OR I really feel like I'm choking in them, lol.
ReplyDeleteEithne on the Moon | Lifestyle, books and travels!
Topshop jewellery is to die for but I completely agree, their prices are crazy! I totally love your shoes/skirt/fishnets combo, it looks fantastic!
ReplyDeletefishnet & fairy-types / a beauty & personal style blog
You look gorgeous! I love the boots. Lovely post
ReplyDeleteHattie x
hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk
I love your outfit, I agree Topshop jewellery is so over priced! xx
ReplyDeletewww.susannahzabelle.com
I love your outfit, and I totally agree about Topshop jewelry ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
Those boots from topshop are the bomb! I love them!
ReplyDeleteNice post ^^
ReplyDeletelove it...
http://lavithatan.blogspot.com/
XOXO,
lavitha tan
Gorgeous outfit. You look amazing <3
ReplyDeletehttp://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au
gorgeous outfit- your style is so quirky and interesting i lovee it
ReplyDeletehttp://mystylishdelicacy.blogspot.com.au/
check out my fashion and cooking blog ^
You have a great fashion sense!
ReplyDeleteAbigail x
http://cheerstonow.blogspot.com/
You look sooo much like Taylor Swift!! Wow. You're gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit it's so fashionable.
Love,
Wendy from http://collegecheese.com
These shoes are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
♥♥♥
Goddamn, I love your fashion sense! You look like you stepped right out of the 90's<3
ReplyDeleteElizaDeath Taylor | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
The fish net socks really make this outfit, amazing!
ReplyDeleteinfinity of fashion// Lucy Jane
Love these socks!!!
ReplyDeleteclandestine-v.blogspot.com.au
Cool outfit!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
nice outfit! love the tights
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
You look fantastic & I completely agree with you, I only get pieces from Topshop when they go on mega sale because the regular price is not going to happen with my wallet, ha :)) xx
ReplyDeleteI love the skirt, it's gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteI have a new outfit post on the blog, I would love to know your thoughts:
* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *
x
Such a cute choker - and I just LOVE your shoes!
ReplyDeleteMilly // Mini Adventures
cool outfit! really loving the shade of our lipstick! Where is it from? :)
ReplyDeletestyleandchocolates
It's Mac Media :)
DeleteI also only check for sale products haha :')
ReplyDeleteNice bargain and love your outfit! Very good
dark and feminine c: Xx
I love the crochet top! Xx
ReplyDeleteI really wish I could've bought that skirt for urban outfitters as it just looks amazing. I love this outfit and I just need those boots! I'm loving the lipstick too, xx
ReplyDeleteBeyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
Love the Fishnet socks paired with the socks! Great styling
ReplyDeletexx E∆
LietoDie
What a lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteMeliissale.blogspot.com
love this! especially the cord button up skirt, loving that trend right now!
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet-Winter
In love with your shoes! Great outfit x
ReplyDeleteAbbey xo | www.absie.co.uk
These shoes a gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletenutmegdiys.blogspot.co.uk
I love the boots! It's a very cute outfit.
ReplyDeletePumpkin Emily Smiles
Love this look! Gives me a real 90s/Clueless vibe <3
ReplyDeleteSharan | essehearts.com
I love your socks! xx
ReplyDeletefashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie
The choker was such a bargain! And I LOVE THE BOOTS! I need some chunky boots myself too :(
ReplyDeleteCristina // My Cup of Tea
Love these boots - they remind me of The Spice Girls! So cool!
ReplyDeletexx Hannah
www.eatingwithalice.com
Love this outfit, especially the boots!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn x
http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/
I absolutely adore your shoes and the lipstick shade, it fits in with the outfit very well!!
ReplyDeleteJust followed you :)
http://sixdegreesofshoes.blogspot.co.uk/
love the socks, soooooooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeletecheck out my newest post
xx
Tyana
theluxedition.blogspot.com
I loooooove your background so much omg so perfect :D looove it!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC and Insta? :) Just let me know :)
http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com
Great look, love the shoes :)
ReplyDeleteyellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/black-and-white.html
love the layering, and those fishnets are so cool xx
ReplyDeleteelly from alldeathbydiamonds
Yes, your style is perfect. WOW
ReplyDeleteP.S- Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x
Fashions Mama
I am in love with this outfit! And I agree on the topshop pricing!
ReplyDeleteTaylor Mayed
You are totally BABIN', this is incredible. You are so perf I could cry!
ReplyDeleteYAS! Loving the whole choker vibe.
ReplyDelete-Leah https://leahfmarie.wordpress.com/
This lipstick is hot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shade.
The Coco Nicole
In love with your socks! Adorable <3
ReplyDeletexxx
She Will Be
Love how you put this together! That turtleneck is awesome!
ReplyDeleteallienotsally.blogspot.com
Nice deal on the choker! I'm also loving your fishnet knee highs!
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
Loving this lippy on you and the SKIRT! Oh my- I'm in love!
ReplyDeleteX
Anjelique
www.anjelique.com.au
Great look! Love your boots!
ReplyDeletehttp://sashashut.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh you're beautiful and THAT SKIRT. I love it. The entire outfit is fabulous. x) Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!
ReplyDeleteAmazing look <3
ReplyDeleteDarkSide Of Fashion Blog
Saskia! xo
love your style!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
Love always,
monikaozdoba.blogspot.com
I love your skirt and boots! I've never been to Urban Outfitter before, I'll definitely be checking out their website though! Fab pics :)
ReplyDeleteRoxie ♥
http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/
amazing look!! love the whole combo <33
ReplyDeletexx,
www.liviapangdoko.com
I've been looking for a different kind of choker and I love these, so I think these will be the ones that I pick up. Loving the entire outfit as usual, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeka. xo
littleworldofbeka
Definitely agree with you on the price of Topshop jewellery. This is super cute though!
ReplyDeleteCx
charliedistracted.com
I love those boots and what lipcolor is that?
ReplyDeleteTopshop jewellery is expensive
50 shades of liz
Mac Media!
DeleteYour style never faults! LOVE everything!
ReplyDeleteHayley-Eszti www.hayleyeszti.com
You look fantastic! I think you have the 90s trend down to a science. I especially love the fishnet knee-highs. They add such a unique twist to the entire look. I'm taking so much inspiration from you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some sweet words! They made my day :)
The What's In Between
You look gorgeous! I adore the shoes, absolutely perfect!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
I completely agree, Topshop jewellery is usually a bit ridiculous, price-wise. But then when they have their sales you can actually get bargains from them! Love your look - you're so cute with your hair up like that! :)
ReplyDeleteClaire // Technicolour Dreamer
Love that UO top! Cool look :)
ReplyDeleteErin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty
Good deal on the choker! I love your skirt btw :)
ReplyDeletexx
FeelBella
Such a cool look!!
ReplyDeleteCarina xx,
http://carinazz.blogspot.com/
I love the outfit! The choker is so cute, as is the cord skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk
I have that cord skirt, I love it! :)
ReplyDeletehttps://cherieedle.blogspot.com
I definitely agree about Topshop jewellery! Although I love some of the jewellery they stock, I always wait until they go in the sale before buying them! I love the choker and the skirt is gorgeous too :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Tasmin | Grandiose Days
Cute outfit. I love your skirt.
ReplyDeleteJenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk
I really love this. You have a great sense of style! Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk
I love those boots! Gorgeous:)
ReplyDeleteJust followed!
www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk
Love that skirt! Looking amazing x
ReplyDeleteBlog | Talking Pickles
I love that skirt!
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
Cute! Love the knitted top!
ReplyDeletexo
Janine | Lime & Life
I love your style, it's so unique!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on bloglovin from now on ;)
x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com
Love your style! Great pictures! http://ashaopryhirsi.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteI love the choker! Most chokers are so simple, this one you don't just see everywhere :)
ReplyDeleteXX www.laurenlouvaine.com
Aww I've never considered chokers for myself because I'm not too sure I can pull them off but you totally can! Really nice touch to your outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteJoanna | The Wunderkind
Wow I love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteLife With Antlers
this outfit is so cute - love the whole combination, especially the socks!
ReplyDeleteanna at styleskittle.com xx
That skirt is awesome! Such a cool outfit x
ReplyDeletewww.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk
Great outfit :) x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x
Love the boots and fishnets! xx
ReplyDeleteKay | What Kay Does
Love the choker! I only buy from Topshop in the sale too, even then it's usually overpriced and not good quality. Loving the roll neck too xo
ReplyDelete