Faux Fur Coat - Vintage
Jaguars Tee - Stolen from the boyfriend
Biker Boots - River Island (Sold out)
Leopard Belt - Primark
The title sums up my life in a nutshell, and all I can say is that I am very glad I have a boyfriend with a large variety of massive tees. I think I've finally managed wiggle this one into my wardrobe permanently, The trick is, you just gotta wear it enough times to make them forget that it is their t shirt and not yours. Or they just give up the fight. To be fair, he rarely wore it anyway, and it's my fave!
Thought I would add a little shape with a leopard print belt, that a bought exactly 2 days ago and have already managed to lose. Good one Alice. I'm one of them really annoying people that when I lose something, it is gone forever. I can't just misplace something, and happen to stumble across it a couple of days later - it will just be gone. It's a curse really. I miss the belt too much, think I'm going to have to re-buy it.
Fab look! I love oversized t-shirt dresses, they're always so chic and easy to style xx
ReplyDelete☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾
i love the top!!! & it looks so awesome with the fur jacket
ReplyDeleterosalindis.blogspot.com.es
I'm in love with those boots, it's such a shame that you lost that belt though!
ReplyDeleteJodie // La Lune Song
I love how you've styled the t-shirt :) Really love those boots too! x
ReplyDeleteThe Belle Narrative
I love this outfit! Everything goes together so well, and you can pull it off (which not many people can do!)
ReplyDeleteErin x
http://www.youfounderin.blogspot.co.uk
I love this t-shirt! Love how you styled it, and the fur coat is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSummer,
http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
I love stealing clothes from my girlfriend. She's only a size bigger than me, so everything of hers looks perfectly oversized. She's given up the fight on a couple of her shirts and has given me stuff she's outgrown. This look is so effortlessly cool :)
ReplyDeleteTheatricality by Mariah
i live in men's clothes too, nice outfit!
ReplyDeletefashion, beauty and an existential crisis
your style is so unique, love it! x
ReplyDeletehttp://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I love wearing oversized shirts over short shorts in the summer. I always got loads from GK because they were just so long!
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
This is a stunning look and I love over-sized tees too. I love how you've paired the belt with it too! You should definitely buy the belt again! I'm always loosing things too :) xx
ReplyDeleteBeyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog
Love the combination of that tee with the coat! I can never find any of my belts! New Look are doing loads in the sale atm though :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
Charlotte xx
dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk
I love this outfit on you! Boys clothes are the best, I actually think they sometimes look sexier on women than women's clothes do too!
ReplyDeletewww.hayleyeszti.com
Amazing look! I love how you took your boyfriends shirt and turned it into a dress. I'm forever stealing my boyfriends clothes too ;)
ReplyDeleteBeka. xo
littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk
Great outfit! Love the faux fur touch
ReplyDeletexx
Coco
http://mllecoconath.com
Loving this grunge vibe! And that COAT is everything!
ReplyDeleteNadine
xx
http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/
Oversize t-shirt look can be so chic, you pulled it off well!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
You look lovely, I love this outfit! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
You're so cute, love that sporty girly look you have going. Also your cat background on your site - yay! It's purrrrrfect!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit - it's so damn stylish!!!! i feel quite boring now haha
ReplyDeletegreetings from Paris!
www.once-in-paris.com
Boys clothes are the best - I'm constantly stealing my bf's clothes much to his dismay aha. Love your boots, they're so cute! I have the same problem, I've lost one of my favourite dresses and I can't find it anywhere. So annoying! I hope your belt goes against your curse and turns up soon :)
ReplyDeleteCarmen Ri.
Love that I stumble onto your blog and you're wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars tee in the UK and I'm here in Florida! Such a fun and edgy look. Love everything paired with the oversized coat. So fun. xx
ReplyDeleteAudrey | http://www.keygypsy.com
Haha love your advice on how to steal boyfriend's t-shirts. I've tried this many times with limited success in the past! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteTabby x
www.ofthesaints.uk
love your coat and the way you've styled that tee xx
ReplyDeleteelly from alldeathbydiamonds
That vintage coat is lovely and I like your style, you have a lot of fashion personality :) Kisses
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies
Sometimes boys clothes are the best option. You pull them off so well, the way you have pulled in the shirt at the waist looks so flattering!
ReplyDeleteinfinity of fashion// Lucy Jane
You look great! I am always wearing my husband's clothes here at home :D
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
Love the coAt chick, very penny lane!
ReplyDeleteLauren
livinginaboxx
the coat is the best! also love how you turned that shirt into a dress. xxx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
I agree boys clothes are the best! I love how you have paired the oversized tee with a fur coat :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.lulabelloves.com/blog
i love the grungey vibes to these photos! beautiful coat and that tee is the bomb <3 xx
ReplyDeletethisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk
I like your coat!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
Great post, you are so stylish ! Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://kasjaa.blogspot.com/
Your style is really unique, I love the fur and boots! I would never be able to pull off this look though x
ReplyDeletehttp://thedashingdiaries.com
Fun look and very creative! I'm following your fun blog on GFC and would love if you could follow me back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
No matter how many times I steal my boys tees he ALWAYS remembers I have them! You are a lucky girl to get away with it haha :) Love this look!
ReplyDeleteAlice xo
www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk
Love this! Men's clothes are definitely the best! I live in my boyfriend's singlets! Claire x
ReplyDelete24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty
Cute! I love the idea of belting a mens t-shirt
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
Love this outfit, especially the coat. xx
ReplyDeleteJulie
www.rainingcake.com
What a lovely outfit! I agree about loosing things all the time ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
I love your fur coat
ReplyDeletexo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
haha I really do love "your" shirt. Great look.
ReplyDeletexx E∆
LietoDie
Totally love your shirt and yes! That is exactly how I do it with my boyfriend's shirts! haha! and I understand your pain when you lose something and rebuying it... Loved your post! and looking forward to your other picks from your boyfriends wardrobe! haha! :)
ReplyDeletewww.nolifelifelife.blogspot.co.uk
Ahhh. Your coat looks so gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog dear!
Much love
jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca
I hear you, sis! Such a cool shirt-dress!:)
ReplyDeleteOly | TLV Birdie Blog
http://tlvbirdie.com
Stealing my boyfriend's tees is my favorite way to change up my wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteLexi // thelittlebrunette
lol, oh I'm the same way. I take so many of my bf's t-shirts that he's just given up fighting about it. He knows he'll get it back eventually when I don't want it anymore, lol. Or he'll just come steal it back. Your makeup is lovely in these pics, especially love the lip color! :)
ReplyDeleteZ. | J. POTTER
That pink fence is great, and that fur coat is giving me many Margot Tenenbaum vibes, love it.
ReplyDeleteTegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
I like to steal clothes from my husband too :) You look fabulous!
ReplyDeletelovejoanna.com
That coat! Love love love. My friend would adore it, she's into vintage big time :)
ReplyDeleteHannah x | hannatalks
Love this, you have fab style! Hope you refind your belt soon :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀
:)
x
Cute <3
ReplyDeletehttp://dayamancio.blogspot.com.br/
Stunning photos!
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
♥ ♥ ♥
Actually love your look, it is so unique and stunning! xo
ReplyDeleteEmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
These are really nice images! I love boys' clothes too, I think in some ways they even flatter girls' figures more! the belt is a really cool touch that you've added!:)
ReplyDeleteVery nineties I think!
xx
The top makes a lovely dress! I love your tips for getting to keep it :)
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush
Love the fur coat! Now just replace your top with a Dallas Cowboys version and you have the perfect outfit;)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2015/01/as-bird.html
I've never seen a boyfriend tee so beautiful until I found your post. Keep rocking gorgeous and stay in touch! :)
ReplyDeleteRaya
www.raysofraya.com
INSTA | TWITTER: @raysofraya
Cool look!
ReplyDeleteTino Generation on
lb-lc fashion blog
Beautiful fur coat, looks cozy for winter!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mintnotion.com
YES. Love stealing boyfriend's clothes. P.S. your coat is freaking marvelous.
ReplyDelete:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Love this! That fur coat is so perfect, esp the color!
ReplyDeleteAli
Pretty in Python
xx
I love wearing boy clothes too! Except when I do, I just wear them as they are instead of styling them in a more feminine way. I love how you styled that oversized shirt though! I thought it was a dress at first glance :) Anywho, boy clothes are so much cheaper than girl clothes :( so I like buying their sweaters (so much more comfortable than hours). I think I might start buying their sweatpants too hahah. And of course oversized t-shirts :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's
ReplyDelete*instead of styling them in a more feminine way, because I'm too lazy :(
Delete*so much more comfortable than ours
Love the outfit! Great idea! Now following via GFC!!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Brenda
Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up
Thank you for the comment on my resolutions post! This outfit is so sweet, love the coat especially. Best of luck with saving up to travel! <3
ReplyDeleteHannah x
hannahlouisef.com
Haha the title of this post made me chuckle :) I sometimes feel like I do as well. Great photos!
ReplyDelete- C
Claudine Converses
Great coat!!!
ReplyDeleteErin and Katherine Talk Beauty
boy clothes are the best!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
I love this blog!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog as let me know what you think!
Itsthiviya.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Wow I love your look <3
ReplyDeletehttp://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo
I LOVE menswear too!
ReplyDeleteThat location is so cute omg <3
ReplyDeleteIs that a school yard? The place is very cool. Like your coat. Great pics.
ReplyDeleteExpert carpet cleaners Croydon
The title sums up my life! I steal from my boyfriend's closet all the time. Good thing we actually have a shared closet so he doesn't really notice. ;) Lovely shirt!
ReplyDeleteElina
MISS BLUE EYES
Love boys clothes so much and hate in shops when the assistant is like "oh is that for your boyfriend?" no bitch it's all mine. I wish there were more unisex shops haha. Baggy tees and sweaters are my fave <3 love the belt, I have a really similar one, although i actually can't remember where it is uhh...
ReplyDeletePerfect look like very nice!
ReplyDeleteRegards
nebosh igc training
Very nice boots! beautiful shirt this is cover the lovely coat look like very nice so pretty outfit looking pictures. safety engineering course in chennai|Industrial safety training institute in chennai | fire and safety engineering course training chennai|iosh ms course fees in chennai|nebosh courses in Tamil nadu keep posting.
ReplyDelete