Everyone back at school/uni/work now? I've been back at uni for a week, but it feels like soooo much longer than that. Straight back into the same routine, that's probably why.
I went out with one of my housemates Friday night, and we had the brilliant idea of bringing the Instax Mini with us - used up all the film on drunk selfies, damn it! Anyone else think that the film is way overpriced?
I still have another week before i go back to college. Looks like a fun week
ReplyDeletePay with Polka Dots
What lovely photos! This was my first week back at school, too ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
Ah that film is ridiculous expensive, I rarely get ours out because I begrudge buying more film!
ReplyDeleteRachael xo
Girl Behind The Blue Door
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegreat post and i love the idea of sharing your week via instagram snaps, great concept :)
ReplyDeletethelastmoonsong.blogspot.com
indigomusiccoven.blogspot.com
nice look!
ReplyDeletewww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
I'm back at Uni and I agree, it feels like I have been back a lot longer than a week! Uhoh, I'm not fortunate enough to have an Instax Mini, but I know that whenever I get my hands on a disposable camera I'm really tight with using up the pictures, haha!
ReplyDeleteSam xx
knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk
so jealous you have an instax! At least you have those happy memories though :)
ReplyDeletedisorderedstyle.blogspot.co.uk
Loving your Instagram! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀
:)
x
Nice post! Love your pictures! I am back at school and I fell drained already! Another holiday is needed just to get over the first week back
ReplyDeletemissace99.blogspot.co.uk
Your metalica top outfit is really really nice, suites you well x
ReplyDeleteNatalie's
Drunk selfies are the best way to use up film X
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
The polaroids are so cool! I wish I had a polaroid camera as well. A very nice round-up!
ReplyDeleteElina
MISS BLUE EYES
you look gorg!
ReplyDeletelove your sense of style x
MarksHerbeauty | ShaunicaLyn
I love your sense of style! I've been going through your old post and I can't get enough!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment
xx
www.thegarlandgirl.com
you have super cool style. LOVE
ReplyDeletenatalieoffduty.com
Natalie Off Duty
Lovely pictures :-) Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy New year.
followed you, hope you can follow back and thanks for the sweet comment.
xoxo
http://thestyleberry.blogspot.com
I love these instas! Looks like a great week!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Yes yes yes! The film is so overpriced I can't even deal. I always thought having a polaroid camera meant I could take as many as I wanted and stick them in journals or have like a photo a day or something. But I still love my instax mini despite the film rationing. Lucky for me I'm currently in Malaysia where film is so much cheaper. I bought enough to last me a year at least.
ReplyDelete-M
The Life of Little Me
love those polaroid shots! :D looks like a fun week xx
ReplyDeletewww.myseoulinbkk.com
nice pics ..as always :)
ReplyDeletehttp://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
Polaroid film is mega overpriced.. ugh I wish it wasn't xx
ReplyDeleteI love your style, it reminds me of Charlie XCX! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThe polaroids are such a good idea & I totally think I should invest in one :)
Rebecca xxx
www.queenbeady.com
I think the film is overpriced because the company has fewer competitors now! Lol. I imagine that back in the days, film was really cheap because there were so many camera companies that made film cameras.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I know what you mean...the first week of January has felt very long to me, even though I'm not any busier than before.
By the way, I'm having a fun little giveaway with a few goodies from Bath & Body Works (and a One Direction Makeup palette, hahaha). I hope that you'll participate! ChicAndAlluring.com
i bought my boyfriend one of the big polaroid cameras for his birthday last year and a load of film which he's had to ration for special occasions because its too overpriced >.< haha i am however a sucker for the little white framed photos ^.^
ReplyDeleteLove your style so much! And your photos are really nice, love this
ReplyDeletehttp://maisonneuvec.blogspot.com.ar/
Its very nice post!
ReplyDeleteRegards
nebosh igc training in Tamil nadu
I like very much your post! your pictures is very nice and wonderful idea instagram! your outfit photo look like very nice!. safety diploma courses in chennai|Industrial safety management course in Chennai| fire and safety course training chennai|iosh ms course syllabus|nebosh igc training in Tamil nadu keep posting.
ReplyDelete