Roll Neck Top - Charity Shop
Tartan Skirt - New Look
Tube Socks - Primark
Shoes - Topshop
Say hello to my new fave top. It's baby pink and baby blue, whhhaaatt. It's like the colourful switch has been turned on in my brain after 4 years of being off, and now I just want to wear colourful things.
You definately look like Cher! Looks really gorgeous on you. You always wear the best shoes too! X x
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
I think every girl wishes they had Cher's wardrobe, and the revolving closet! I could only wish! You look great I really love that top as well
ReplyDeletexx E∆
LietoDie
You look amazing! I love your top!
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀ // GIVEAWAY!
:)
x
Love the mixed prints!
ReplyDeleterosalindis.blogspot.com.es
Love both prints! but the skirt print reminds me of my secondary school uniform aha :)
ReplyDeletecheck out my latest post
http://georgianicolaou.co.uk
Love the skirt! Clueless is such an inspiring movie :)
ReplyDeleteXX www.laurenlouvaine.com
This is so cute and 90s, I still haven't seen Clueless start to finish, but your outfit does remind me of what I've seen of it!
ReplyDeletefishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog
Gorgeous outfit. Love pastel blue and pink, I just bought a huge pastel blue and pink sweater from a charity shop :D love Clueless so much, one of my fave films :D I have a pink checkered skirt like your one that's so Clueless haha xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit. Love pastel blue and pink, I just bought a huge pastel blue and pink sweater from a charity shop :D love Clueless so much, one of my fave films :D I have a pink checkered skirt like your one that's so Clueless haha xo
ReplyDeleteYes- want her wardrobe so bad! X
ReplyDeleteeleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
this skirt is awesome!
ReplyDeleteawesome top, love the pattern mix !!! xx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
I love the outfit it looks amazing! It reminds me of 90's grunge, especially with the chunky shoes! Love it! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!
ReplyDeletebeccalmshaw.blogspot.com
x
Love this 90s look! So cute.
ReplyDeleteErin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty
Looks stunning! I love how you found the top in a charity shop, you must have a good eye for things ^_- xx
ReplyDeleteratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk
Love that skirt!
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
I love this look! The skirt is so lovely as well. The whole outfit really compliments your figure too - I think the belt is great to pull in the waist. You look fab :) x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog
I love your shoes, they're so nice! Where's your belt from? I need one like it asap x
ReplyDeleteChloe x,
Lilacfumes.blogspot.com
It's an old one my mum gave me ages ago so I don't actually know, sorry! x
DeleteAmazing combination, love it! x
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit, as always! The belt is a nice touch! I need to shop and buy some Cher inspired outfits x
ReplyDeleteI love the skort and the vibe it has,I think it'd look great with just a plain sjite shirt aswell,great piece x
ReplyDeletethe-laurapalmer.blogspot.com
Such a cute skirt, love the look! X
ReplyDeleteowlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk
Love the mixed prints here, not many people could pull that off!
ReplyDeleteAnnabel ♥
Mascara & Maltesers
Oh my gosh this is awesome, I really love the clashing prints you rock them and the peeping white socks xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde Of Carbs
I love the way you combined the prints, you look gorgeous :) I don't think I could pull it off haha!
ReplyDeletexx
http://parisandtea.blogspot.co.uk/
What a lovely outfit! I love your shirt and skirt ♥
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
Perfect Imperfections
I really love that top too! It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
I think this is my favorite outfit that I've seen you wear! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
u look lovely!
ReplyDeleteFab skirt lovely x
ReplyDeleteThe Fairytale Pretty Picture
ah your top is so nice! Love the colour!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute look!
ReplyDeleteJosie
aprettypostit.blogspot.com
I don't want Cher's wardrobe per say, but I do what that outfit picker that she has. The computer system that chooses an outfit? That. I want that.
ReplyDeleteTheatricality by Mariah
Oh my goodness, you are just so cute! I wish I could carry off outfits like this the way you can!
ReplyDeleteBethany x
Curious Claptrap- Bethany Grace
I love that skirt!
ReplyDeleteRubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com
Ok your cat background drew me into your blog straight away! So cute! I absolutely love clueless too, I can see the resemblance in this outfit :) xx
ReplyDeleteBlog With Laura | My Blog
love your poloneck! Such a good find!
ReplyDeleteSarah Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me
Ooh I like your shoes!! They go well with the socks.
ReplyDeleteMarianne x
www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com
Those shoes!! Absolutely adore them. x
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit! As someone colour shy I also get surprised when I pick out pastels so I know the feeling! You look amazing though! xxx
ReplyDeleteblog.doodleheart.co.uk
Oh I love anything Cher! I rented that movie so many times when I was younger that the lady at the video store just told me to keep it haha I can totally see Cher wearing this!
ReplyDeleteLove your skirt!
ReplyDeleteNew Outfit: keep it simple on lb-lc fashion blog
I have to admit that I'm a little jealous of your warm weather - I wish I could be wearing a skirt and sheer-ish nylons right now!
ReplyDeleteI love the shirt, but those chunky high heeled boots are also absolutely fab. They are so 90s but you are rocking them!
xx Kathryn
http://www.throughthethicket.ca
I watched clueless for the first time yesterday and loved it. I really want to be Cher too haha
ReplyDeleteMegan x
London Callings
I want to be Cher too haha. That top is gorgeous, love the skirt too!
ReplyDeletewww.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com
I've been watching Clueless this evening, how spooky! Adore this outfit, and I think everyone wishes they were Cher.. x
ReplyDeletemodernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk
I really like the vintage looking! Great post.
ReplyDeletexx
http://alemint.blogspot.com/
Clueless is one of my all time favourite films! I am also in love with your skirt!!
ReplyDeletehttp://betsyloopylou.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Clueless is such a classic, when I was a little kid I think I knew all the script by heart!:)
ReplyDeleteYou totally nailed it!:)
Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
http://tlvbirdie.com
super cute xx
ReplyDeleteelly from alldeathbydiamonds
loving that skirt !! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous! Your skirt is so lovely <3 xo
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit! You look so pretty :) xx
ReplyDeletebelle-fin.blogspot.be
Super cute look! I love that skirt :))
ReplyDeleteKisses, Kali
kalisinspiration.com
This is super chic, I love the monochrome tartan x
ReplyDeletehttps://latteincoventgarden.wordpress.com/
So in love with this entire outfit, you've styled it so perfectly! The skirt is amaaaazing!
ReplyDeleteLauren x
www.thefashionramblings.com
This outfit is so clueless! I love your skirt :D just followed your blog...
ReplyDeleteWww.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk
Tiana x
That tartan skirt is amazing. x
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that skirt is New Look! I love it and you've styled it perfectly xx
ReplyDeleteSophie Elizabeth
popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk
You look gorgeous! I love your skirt.
ReplyDeleteObsessed Fashion Blog
This outfit is stunning, I am in love with the skirt :)
ReplyDeleteCharlee XO | CharmedCharlee
That skirt and those boots! they're so beautiful! amazing look
ReplyDelete- Jessica
Heartshapedbones.blogspot.co.uk
You DO look like Cher Horiwitz! Nailed it!
ReplyDelete- Sarah :)
www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com
Such a cute look! :)
ReplyDeletewww.aprettypostit.blogspot.com
This top is so lovely! The colours suit you
ReplyDeletejoannadan.blogspot.com